2✌️

Jades POV

These four months haven't been the best, lets just say it was not how I wanted my 4 months to be, mum past away 1 month after Nate left me, Sarah is living in our house and I have moved out with my new boyfriend Ryan.

He is nice but very controlling and short tempered, it's kinda like being with James all over again, no one can be like Nate.

"Get yourself ready, we have dinner with my friends in 1 hour." Ryan shout from down stairs.

"Sorry, 10 minutes." I shout for him to hear.

Not gonna lie, I really do miss Nate, a lot but. Still can't get my head round the fact that Nate who used to beat people up just for calling me that word all the time, ends our relationship by calling me that.

I push my thoughts aside and open up my closet, I have a whole new lot of clothes because Ryan never let me bring any of my clothes instead brought me a load, and the worst part is I didn't even get to choose my clothes he chose every single thing including makeup.

I pick out a burgundy dress and black suede pumps, to go with the outfit I put on leaf shaped studs and straightened my hair, the finish up my look I quickly added a nude matte lipstick.

I run down and pick up my phone when I meet a very angry face.

"That was 12 minutes." He said grumpily.

"It's two minutes Ryan chill." I lightly chuckle.

"Get in the car now, don't waste anymore time." He replies.

Jeez, I was expecting a compliment on my looks not a shouting at.

I sit in the car, and put on the radio, drake song "one dance" brightening up my mood.

We got at the fancy restaurant and parked up, I slipped off my seatbelt and opened the door when I got pulled back.

"Sorry babe." Ryan apologised connecting his soft lips on mine.
I don't get the tingle I did with Nate.

I smile and get out with him.

-------
1hour later

We are having a laugh with a few of Ryan's friends, they are really nice, luckily they had girlfriends so I weren't alone.

"Jade Jade, who would you rather chill with me or Mike." Ryan's friend Paul speaks up.

"I think I would chooooose Mike, cuz he is really sweet." I stretch getting a hug from Mike.

"I think we should go home now." Crystal says.

Everyone agrees and starts to leave I managed to get Lucy's number because she is really nice.

I got in the car and the ride was quiet so I didn't spoil it.

I sat my self down on my couch once I entered the house when Ryan coldly tells me. "Go upstairs, don't come down."

"Why." I question.

"Don't argue with me just get upstairs." He harshly pulls me off the couch.

"Ryan I ain't a baby, that you tell me to go up whenever you like." I say getting louder
He growls and grabs on to my hair and shakes my head, I scream in pain and try and get him off of me but he was just too strong, "you don't wanna live here you wanna be with Mike don't you." He shot.

"What. No Ryan why do you think that." I scream louder getting him off me, with tears rolling down my face.

"Why did you say you'd rather chill with Mike you could of said me." He snaps, letting go of my hair.

"It was a joke." I shook my head in disbelief.

This guy is not right in the head Mike has a bloody girlfriend.

"Fucking chat shit." He spat smacking me across the face making me fall to the ground.

I immediately stand up grab my phone and keys and run out of the house.

I am not spending anymore time with him in there.

He just smacked me, Nate would never do that.

******
Thts all for now, sorry if this chapter hurt u cuz it killed me. I hate writing shit like this.

Please comment on another book and that should be updated and ur thoughts on this chapter
Vote and share.

Love u all.
Especially mamahkylie