16✌️

Jades POV

"I love you so much." Nate says for what is the hundredth time.

He got a bit horny so he was letting out some dirty comments and then the kissing session started in my office and now he ain't letting go.

But since he has come back from my house he been acting a little weird, not telling me what happened.

The door knocked so Nate finally pulled away.

It was Sarah.

"Hey, Jade I am leaving for the meeting but stupid Jane arranged another one which is in 5 minutes with the critics and the forever 21 team, would you mind going to it ."
She asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah sure but what am I supposed to say." I asked.

" Blue file is in my room, thank you so much." She blew me a kiss and leaves.

"Right looks like to have to go then, you best get home I will see you there." I shoo him off

"No, can't I go with you please, I am sure there will be a spare seat and even if there ain't a seat I'll stand up." He begs.

Honestly this guy.

"Follow me you annoying price is shit." I roll my eyes at him.

............

"Good afternoon everyone." I spoke before everyone shook hands with one another.

"Who is this Gentleman?" One of the members asked pointing to Nate.

Before he could speak I did.

"He is a new employee just started yesterday." I said looking at Nate who looked at me with a disappointed look.

All the way through Nate kept his eyes to the screen not looking at me once.

After getting the contract with the forever 21 team I keep Nate back but the rest walk out.

"Nate I am so..." he quickly cuts me off.

"Save it, I can't believe you called me a. Employee, am I that embarrassing as a boyfriend." He harshly says.

"No, no, no you have the wrong end of the stick, I only said it because that would of been the un- professional and Informal of me to bring my boyfriend to the meeting." I defend.

"Whatever Jade." Nate rolls his eyes and storms out.

Just great
--------—---------

This I hope you enjoyed, I know I am hardly updating but for this whole year I will be updating only on Saturday or Sundays because I have exams stress.
But I hope u enjoyed love ya babes.❤️❤️❤️💖