1✌️

Nate's POV
ONLY READ THIS IF YOU HAVE READ THE FIRST BOOK

I regret that day a lot, I miss Jade soo damn much but I had to say it, I had no choice.

Flashback

I was sitting with Sammy taking shots when a arm suddenly grabs me and pulls me away.

"Da fuck." I snap at the unknown girl standing before me.

"Hey babe." She smirks drawing circles on my chest.

"Move the fuck away, I've got a bloody girlfriend." I push her.

She doesn't  say anything but instead starts scrolling through her phone.

She turns the screen around and plays a video which I absolutely get shocked looking at. How the he'll did she get that.

"How did you..." Before I could finish she cut me off.

"You and Jade having a great night, but you can't exactly tell that it was you, we can say it's another one of her fucks." She grins.

"No you will do no such thing, your gonna delete that damn video now." I snap but not to loud.

"What's the fun in that baby, I've got two conditions." She leans forward.

"What." I simply ask.

"I wanna sleep with you." She bats her fake ass eyelashes.

"Hell no." I reply.

She giggle and presses share.

"Wait ok." I give in, I can't let Jade go through anymore shit.

"Good boy, the other condition is you have to break up with Jade." She says.

I can't, we just got together a few months back.

"Or I'll press send and then everyone on my contact will have copy of this video."

"Ok fine." I take her upstairs.

******
After she does her part I hear Sammy and Jade so pretend to be asleep,  Sammy picks me up and takes me.
I could of told them but I know that Jade will come over and I will tell her the bitches story.

Sammy takes me home and I wait for Jade because I knew that my babygirl will come over.

There was a knock on the door and I run down to answer the door when I see that blonde bimbo standing there.

"What, you thought you can come home and tell her what's going on, I will be here all along if she comes." She raises a deformed eyebrow.

Damn. I mentally groan.

We go upstairs she sits besides me and a few minuets later I hear the door open and I know its Jade because of the heels.

The bimbo quickly hides in my closet.

"Nate, your not drunk your perfectly sober, why'd you sleep with her." She raises her voice as her eyes well up.

For what I'm about to say I absolutely am gonna hate myself for life.

"Jade you can't tell me whom I sleep with." I sighed.

"What? We are in a relationship for gods sake. What if I slept with a boy."

"You wouldn't." I narrowed my eyes.

"I would." She narrowed her eyes back.

"You're probably right you're a slut anyways." I mumbled.

She was shocked and hit her hard with that. I never ever dared to call her shit like that, I would never either I love her. My heart felt so heavy that it fell to my stomach.

"What!" She breathed out.

"Yeah you heard me you're a slut."I said a little harsher.

"How could you Nate." She croaked as a river of tears left her eyes.

Right now I just wanted to hug her and never leave her side, but I couldn't.

"I don't know and don't eat my head just leave, forever." I shook my head.

"Is that really what you want, if so look in my eyes and tell me."

I bought his head up helplessly and looked in her beautiful eyes. Her dark eyes turned into a light hazel ones.

"I-I don't l-love y-."

"Just don't. She finished and ran out.

I just lost the love of my life, and I can't do anything about it.
------
There is my first chapter, hope u all liked it and now know the reason behind why he said that.
I hated writing this chapter.
Plz comment loads and vote and share
Love y'all ❤️❤️💋💋