4✌️

Jades POV

Me and Sarah planned another sisters day out but with Zoe as well. Because she is a classed as a sister.

"I open my closet and tap my finger on my chin trying to choose what to wear.
I finally had my own closet full of the clothes I have chose, I finally had a variety.

After scrolling through the closet I choose a sleeveless lace up top, and tan skinny jeggings, to go with the outfit I picked out a leopard printed pointed flats and now shaped black studs.

When I was ready I take out my bun and brush through my want hair, I decide to leave my hair in its wavy state and put on a rose cream lipstick.

After checking myself out in the mirror I run down and take my phone off charge and sit down.

Just about 5 mins later I hear a knock on the door as well as a doorbell and I know it's Zoe.

I run to the door and hug onto her immediately.

"Jaaadddde." Zoe screams.

"Zooooeeee." I do the same.

We let go of each other and walk into the house.

"I missed you man, I really did, SOOO much happened, and you didn't bother telling me." She said looking upset.

"I'm sorry, but forget that fill me in with everything that happened in the 4 months I was away." I changed the subject, it took me quite a long time to put myself together yesterday and if I break down again I don't think I'll be able to handle it.

"Ok so, my mum moved in with me because dad left her and I am so happy they are doing everything they're own way, we were living together for like 3 weeks then I had to move in with my boyfriend Braxton." My eyes opened wide.

"Hold on, Braxton? What happened to you and Johnson." I asked, Johnson was so sweet.

"Well we... Urm we broke up." She looked away.

"Why." I asked concerned." You were so happy with each other."

"Well I broke up with him because he was best mates with Nate and I thought if we get extremely close he might hurt me one day and then." I cut her off her off straight away.

"Johnson would never in a million years hurt your feeling he's too nice for that Zoe."

"Let's go guys." Sarah says picking up her keys, me and Zoe both follow her out.

..........

After 2 hours of shopping.

I brought so many item today it's un fucking believe able. We were all so hungry that we stopped at the Taco Bell.

We sat down after ordering and started talking, after laughing really hard at Zoe's joke I look up to see someone I never thought I'd see again.

That's all I'm sorry guys but I don't think I'll be able to update until a few more days. But j will give you an update on every other book of mine sometime today,

mamahkylie I hope made u happy again. By give u another update according to ur wish.

And guys please vote and share
But most IMPORTANTLY COMMENT.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day

Love u all❤️❤️💕💕