8✌️

The music video goes with the chapter.

Jades POV

I finished cleaning up the rooms and had a shower, we had to attend this office party and now that I have joined Sarah in our company. I am not talking to her so she left a reminder on my closet and said that she is gone.

I walked to my closet and pulled out a suitable outfit for this party and I found a fancy silk jumpsuit and a monsoon Victoria jacket.

So go with it I pick Rossi nude pumps and a pair of rose gold tone studs, I applied my favourite cream lipstick, mascara, and Curled my hair very lightly, to give it the loose wavy effect.  I looked myself in the mirror and once I was happy with my look I drive out to the venue given.

I reach there and find many cars parked already, I pull my keys from the ignition and pick up my phone and purse before walking out.

******
I entered the large building noticing some familiar faces I made conversation with in the office, but one face stood out.

I turned quickly before I could be noticed and speed walked towards the front where Sarah was.

"Jade you made it." Sarah smiled.

"Yeah I did." I fake smile since I don't want to talk to her.

For a while We talk with a few other employees and I feel a person approaching.

I turn to see Nate, just like when I used to be around him my heart started to beat outta my chest.

"May I borrow miss Jade for a moment." Nate asks ever so politely taking my hand making me feel the same butterflies I felt when he first touched me.

He pulled me out of the building and I snatched my hand away.

"What do you want." I snap.

"I want to say sorry." He says with an apologetic look.

"For what, breaking my heart and leaving me or for being with a slut like me." I say as I hold back tears that could come out any minute.

"You don't understand stand Jade I had to...." But before he could finished I butt in.

"I don't want to understand Nathan, I really don't, do you know how hard it is for me to stand here and talk to you." I cry and Nate seemed taken back by what I just called him.

"I know and I'm sorry." He says wiping away all the tears.

"I love you Jade." He says lightly.

"Well I hate you." I harshly pull away his hand.

"Take that back, you don't mean that." He says in a hurt tone and a tear escapes his eye.

"I don't ever wanna see you again." I sniffle while walking away to my car and driving to Zoe's house, she is the only person who who can understand at this point.

He is right I don't mean that, I can never hate Nate.
I love him more than anything but I don't think I am fully convinced that he means it.

This chapter hurts, I can't bare theses two like his so maybe on he next chapter I will be putting them back together.
I hope u liked this chapter and I will update on Saturday again, until then ...
I love u all💕💖
Please
Comment 💋
Vote 💋
And share 😍💋
Bye !!!

xx Iman💋💋