41

{ Diaz pov }

I woke up and I was on a private jet with Demi across from me. I yawned and my head was pounding, "demi, Can I have pain meds? My head is killing me. Also where are we going?" I looked at Demi who looked exhausted, "sure love, we are going to New York, we were supposed to go to the Ellen show today but Phil got thing confused." Demi smiled handing me water and two blue pills. "Thanks."

"When we go back can we go see dads grave? Since I was kinda in a coma..." I played with my fingers, "wait, you remember?" Demi looked at me and smiled, "yeah..? Why wouldn't I?" I chuckled, "you lost your memory and you couldn't remember a lot, including your dad and Dallas and Madison." Tears fell down Demi's face, "what are we going to do about that paparazzi?" I asked, "he was arrested." I nodded "oh." I didn't know what time it was so I looked on my phone,

"August 23"

Holy shit Demi's birthday was on the 20th, we missed Demi's birthday, I felt so bad, I looked over at Demi who had her eyes closed leaning against the window, I unbuckled my seat belt and went over to her purse and got her phone out then went back to my seat, I went to her contacts and shared a few contacts with me.

Nick
Joe
Marissa
Iggy
Kelsey
5 harmony ( well 4 harmony)
Simon
Paulina
Kelly
DNCE
& other people

And a few other people, then I put her phone back in her purse and quickly added everyone in a group chat.

"Hey guys it's Diaz Valderrama Lovato, and due to recent events My moms birthday was forgotten, like I forgot it and she had no birthday and I feel terrible so, anyways surprise birthday in New York, I'll get Phil to help me rent out a place and I'll get details but y'all need to fly to New York tomorrow morning sound good? This is so important to me and It would probably mean a lot to my mom considering what has happened recently text back."

Then I sent it and texted Phil and told him the plan and he was down for it. The party will be at night when we are finished with the interview I'll spend time with Demi then somehow get her to this bowling / arcade / dance club that Phil will rent out so no one can come.

To my surprise everyone said they can come but like 3 people, they all planned to chip in to rent a big private jet and just fly here, then instead of my going to the interview and Phil are going to 'hang out'

Me and Demi got to the airport and I was in complete aw. "Mom, carry me." I smiled, Demi rolled her eyes smiling and picked me up tossing me on her hip. To be honest I was to scared to not be with her tomorrow. I don't want her to get hurt or die or like leave me, I've been pretty attached to her lately but she doesn't think much of it neither do I.

Paparazzi really did attack us, but Phil was coming over to talk to Demi, we got in the limo and drove to the trump tower hotel. (ITS JUST A HOTEL IM NOT SAYING WETHER I LIKE HIM OR NOT)

I was pretty exhausted and Demi just let me lay on her like a 5 year old with there mom or dad. Our chests were touching and my head laid just above her boob, then a light came in and Demi was taking a snapchat video, "momma really?" I chuckled turning my head away from her, she did her 'I'm trying to hold in my laugh but it's not really working' laugh

"Sorry baby." The video was still going and I turned her and kissed her cheek "ti amo." I smiled, I saw a grin grow cheek to cheek "ti amo baby girl." Then she posted the video to her story but saved it and posted it to her Instagram with the caption

"So lucky to be her mother❤ @/diazvalderrama13"

We arrived to the hotel and Demi continued to hold me as we checked in and people were in aw, we went to our room and Demi threw me on thrones causing me to laugh. "YO DEMZ!" Phil knocked on the door,