35

{ Demi pov }

"Demi! Wait! Demi! Demi! Please!" Wilmer grabbed my arm right before I got in the car. I wish this fucking paparazzi would go he fuck away, "can we talk about this? Where are you going? What about the baby?"

"BABY !? Demi are your pregnant!"

"Are yall getting a divorce?"

"Where is Diaz?"

"Who's that little girl you've been seen with Demi?"

Paparazzi kept bombarding us, "great thanks bastard. Now they know." I scoffed rolling my eyes

"Come on let's talk please."

"There is nothing to talk about! We had sex and I got pregnant, you don't want your daughter and I do. Now goodnight I'm going to my parents." I threw the car door open and got in and slammed it shut and angrily drove out of the parking lot, I began the 2 hour drive to my parents house.

I arrived at my parents house and they actually have no idea I'm here, I grabbed my suit case and walked to the front door and opened the door with my key, then relocked the door and headed upstairs, instead of going to my room I walked to my parents and put my suit case in the hallway and carefully opened the door and saw them peacefully sleeping.

I carefully tiptoed to moms side and tapped her "mom?" I whispered, she moaned and opened her eyes "huh? Demi? What-" I cut her off "can I sleep with you?" I asked, a soft smile spread across her face and she nodded. I climbed over my mom and laid in between them. "Night, I love you." I said trying not to sound like I was gonna cry, "goodnight baby doll." Then mom wrapped her arms around me and we fell asleep.

{ Diaz pov }

Demi left, she wasn't coming back. Dad and Demi were divorcing and it's all my damn fault. I looked around my room and couldn't do it. I got up and turned on the hall light and walked to dad and Demi's room. I pushed open the door allowing the light from the hallway to shine in, the covers were crinkled from Demi's suit case, the room was clean though. I walked to the bed and got under the covers and I desperately wanted my mom and dad here, I missed my dads touch, I missed Demi's smile which I haven't seen much lately. I missed being that happy family, now headlines everywhere 'Demi Lovato slaps Wilmer Valderrama' or 'Demi and Wilmer getting a divorce?' We make headlines everyday.

I started to cry, I clutched on to the blanket and just let the sobs out. Why can't everything work out like it's supposed to? My mind is telling me to cut right now, no one notice because everyone is gone, leaving, no one would care. But I don't want to the voices just won't go away. I got my phone and dialed dads number.

"Hello, this is Wilmer sorry I couldn't answer your call! I'm probably hanging with my hot wife and beautiful daughter! Leave your name!"

His voicemail went off and I hung up and began to sob even more. I then dialed Demi and she didn't pick up either, I know Marissa was here but she seemed just as stressed out as Demi and I didn't want to bother her, so I called Dallas.

Diaz: d-d-Dallas I need-need you

Dallas: baby girl what's wrong?

Diaz: please come

Dallas: okay, alright I'm coming.

Then I hung up, I sat on my hands and sobbed fighting with myself. "Diaz!" I heard someone scream, then the door opened and it was Dallas and Marissa. "I wa-wanted to, b-b-but I didn't." I cried, they ran to me and embraced me in a hug. "Come on let's go to sleep." They helped me under the covers and they joined me wrapping their arms around me and we fell asleep.