23

{ Demi pov }

What is up Diazs ass? Why did she look so tired, "can y'all watch Diaz? I have an interview and photo shoot today." I asked Dallas "yea sure." Dallas smiled. "Cool, I gotta go I'm going to say bye to Diaz."

I grabbed my purse and headed up stairs to the guest room. "Diaz?" I knocked on the door and I got no response. I opened the door and I saw her looking at her stomach, "Demi! Can't you fucking knock!" She shoved her shirt down and then tried to push me out. "I did knock! Do not push me I am your mother!" I said sternly. Diaz started laughing "as if!" She pushed past me and left, what the fuck is up her ass! I scoffed and left.

I am not respected at all in that damn house. I love Diaz and Wilmer but I feel no respect. I arrived at my interview with Ellen,

{ Diaz pov }

It is 11 o'clock and I totally feel guilty, but I have to be mean to Demi and ignore her so it's easier when she leaves us. Just because dad and her are married doesn't mean shit, they leave all the time. All dads ex girlfriends say they will never leave me but then they do. This was nothing new, I laid on Dallas guest bed it wasn't as comfy as mine. I really missed my bed, my arms stung really bad, I got up and grabbed my journal that dad gave me. I had written a few songs but they aren't very good. I think I can't sing but Demi and dad tell me I can. My mom could sing and dad can kinda sing.. anyways I wrote this song called 'Mean Girls' ( it's written by Rachel Crow actually but I'm just saying that Diaz wrote it xo ) I read over the lyrics and mentally groaned, "hey Diaz it's Maddie."

She entered my room "hiya." I fake smiled, "do you wanna go get some froyo? With me and my guy friend Jake?" She smiled, "sure, sounds fun. Let me just change really fast." I smiled, "you have like 10 minutes before he gets here." I nodded and she closed the door and I went over to my clothes that I had at Dallas.

" I nodded and she closed the door and I went over to my clothes that I had at Dallas

I French braided my hair and put on mascara and lip gloss. "Mad I'm ready!" I called out running down the stairs. "Alright, Jake this is Diaz my Niece, Diaz this is my friend Jake." We shook hands "is Dallas driving us?" I asked. "No, Jake can drive silly. Come on." I was a little uneasy, the only people that ever drove me around was People I knew. We walked outside and it was hot, "damn LA." I giggled. "This is mine." Jake smiled as Maddie got in the front and I got in the back, Jake has a red mustang "this is nice what year?" I asked. "2016 it's a Beauty isn't it?" Me and Maddie laughed.

We arrived at the froyo place and quickly got to Jakes car, "looks like the guy wants to race, next to us." Jake smirked. "Don't you dare!" I called out Madison laughed "people do it all the time we won't get caught!"

The ref light went to green and Jake hit the gas pedal and sped off, "ahhhh!" Me and Madison screamed, of course she was laughing mine was out of fear. Oh god I thought my life was over at this very second. Right now I wish Demi or dad was here but no. "Fuck the police!" Madison freaked out. "Just calm down and act normal!" Jake laughed, "I can't have act normal!" I breathed hard, "why not?" They laughed as the cops got out of the car, "I have weed and coke on me!" I slammed my head. "Oh my god! How could you be so damn stupid!" Madison slammed her head. "Let's just hope they won't want to sea-" Jake was then interrupted. "Get out of the car with your hands up!" The police yelled. "Were fucked." I scoffed. "We! You!" Madison yelled.

We a got out of the car with our hands up, "face away from us. While we do a search." They pulled our hands down and cuffed us and the rest was a blur.

--------------------------------------

Comment & Vote