25

{ Demi pov }

I sighed hard sitting at the kitchen counter with my eye glasses on looking at all these papers. I took a sip of my coffee before my phone went off and I ignored it. I went on my phone and of course my twitter was blowing up, I clicked on a video of me storming out of my car slamming the door shut then yelling at max. I rolled my eyes and I couldn't believe all the rumors that were being made up about us. My phone went off once again and it was Wilmer.

Demi: h-hi babe

Wilmer: how dare you not tell me Diaz was arrested!

Demi: I was going to I promise! This won't go on her record, I told her how mad I was at her.

Wilmer: oh like telling will do something, Demi baby you gotta be the man. Ground her, take her phone, hot sauce, spankings, ice showers, a slap on the face you gotta stand up and make her know your in charge

Demi: I know but -

Wilmer: but nothing I will be back in 3 weeks and I'll deal with it. Goodnight hermosa I love you.

Demi: I... same goodnight babe.

Then he hung up.

Then my alarm went off "Diaz first day of school tomorrow!"

"Fuck!" I nearly yelled, I shoved the papers on to the floor and got up to go to bed.

{ Diaz pov }

"AH!" I screamed as I heard the fire alarm go off. I shot up from my bed causing me to fall off my bed, "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" I yelled getting up as all the alarms went off. "DEMI!" I screamed, running down the hall way I began coughing at the smoke. I ran downstairs to the kitchen and saw Demi trying to wiff the smoke around with a rag. "DID I WAKE YOU!?" She screamed laughing over the alarms. "YES YOU DID! I THOUGHT THE HOUSE WAS ON FIRE!" I yelled opening the kitchen window. Then I grabbed a broom and began stabbing the fire alarm. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled laughing, about 10 minutes we got it off and most smoke cleared out. "So what were you doing?" I asked sitting at the stools.

"Well it's your first day and we have kind of hard times, so I decided to make chocolate chip pancakes, but I can't cook to save my life." She rambled. "Demi! Listen, I'm not going to get mad or anything but I'm going to tell you this. Thank you but you don't need to make me food, your going to leave and when you make food you make me feel like you care, also if you made pancakes do you honestly think this could make us be normal again, after what you called me last night? I know I pushed you over the line and shit but what you said hurt." I didn't give her time to say anything before I got up from the chair and left the room to get ready.

"What do I wear?" I smiled to myself, it obviously had to be long sleeved. I looked at the time and I had lots of time Demi accidentally woke me up about an hour than I was supposed to. I pulled out my top favorite outfits and put each of them on until I found 'the' outfit.

 I pulled out my top favorite outfits and put each of them on until I found 'the' outfit

{ Diaz outfit with out the hat }

I then went to my bathroom and began doing my makeup, I put mascara and did winged eyeliner and a subtle lipstick. I was pretty enough to were I didn't need to much makeup for my age. I put on my Michael Kors black boots, then I straightened my hair. I went downstairs and saw Demi cleaning up "I'm going to take a shower." She brushed past me and went upstairs. I went to the fridge maybe I could eat without encouragement. I grabbed a waffle and got strawberries, I put the waffles in the toaster and washed the strawberries and began cutting off the green shit.

I set my waffles on the plate and my strawberries in a bowl. I grabbed apple juice and set them down at the table, I sat down and began staring at them.

Don't do it fat ass.
Its your first day of school, don't wanna be known as the fat ass new kid.
God your a fat ass eat that then Demi for sure will leave

10 minutes I've been staring

15 minutes I've been staring

20 minutes, now I'm staring at them and crying.

"Diaz?" Demi asked scaring me, I shot up "huh, what?" I quickly wiped my tears "why are you crying and staring at your food?" Demi asked actually pissing me off, "use your brain Demi, I have an eating disorder I'm trying to recover from." I scoffed pushing myself out of my chair and grabbing my strawberries.

"Okay let's go." Demi smiled softly and I nodded "you look pretty." She tried to lighten the mood, "thanks." We walked to the car and I got in the front. "Have you talked to dad yet?" I asked nervously playing with my fingers. "Did you take your mess? And yes." She said firmly. "Yes I did mother." I scoffed. "What did he say?"

Demi pulled up to the school a short while later "lets just me pushing you into the car won't be the last of it." She pulled into a parking spot, "I gotta come in." Demi said opening her door, I sighed "alright." We walked out of the car and Demi took off her sun glasses and people's heads turned, we walked in the school and walked to the office. "Ah, Ms. Valderrama Lovato welcome to your first day at Hill Country Middle School, here is your schedule and locker number and combo, you remember Amelia right?" The principal smiled, Then there comes the most prettiest girl, "Diaz!" She cheered then embraced me in a hug. He long brown hair was straightened perfect "come on I'll show you to your first class!"

Demi smiled "bye Demi!" I smiled I quickly hugged her and she let out a chuckle "okay, bye kiddo."

Then I was off with Amelia to my first class which we had together.

--------------------------

Comment & Vote

I'm still sick sorry, and the stress of school and my boyfriend that I've been dating for a long ass time we broke up. Kinda been a shitty two weeks I hope y'all don't mind