10

{ Diaz }

"Diaz baby wake up." I expected it to be Demi but it wasn't, it was dad. "Huh? What?" I moaned. "It's 11 and yours and Demi girls day is gonna start when your dressed." I felt his lips his my forehead, "i-I love you Diaz, I love you so much so if something is going on I want to know. I don't want you to be scared of me." His voice croaked. "I'm not scared of you daddy, sometimes you just get very-like- intimidating. I love you to." We shared a hug and he left my room so I could get dressed.

I walked to my closet and picked out on outfit. I'm going to be seen out with Demi, on a 'girls day' so I should probably dress happy looking

 I'm going to be seen out with Demi, on a 'girls day' so I should probably dress happy looking

I put my hair in a side fishtail and then put some make up on. I put on sandal heels and exited my room. "Demi? I'm ready." I softly smiled. "Alright, so first you wanna get lunch?" I nodded "bye dad!" I called out. "Bye babe!" We left the house and got into Demi's car. "So where are we going exactly?" I asked. "To lunch of course." Demi said in a 'duh' tone. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

We pulled up to a little diner, it was kinda old fashioned and cute. "I feel like I have been here before." I said as we got out of the car. "Maybe because you have, this was your favorite restaurant when you were littler." Demi smiled as she opened the door. "How many?" A teenage girl asked. Demi took off her sunglasses "2." She smiled, the girl went from cool to like fangirl in like 2 seconds."

"O-of-of course right this w-way." She freaked out. We were brought to a booth in the corner. "Thank you."

"Can I start you guys off with something to drink?" The teenager trembled. I began to laugh "are you a fan of demi?" I laughed. She looked at me and nodded. "Would you like a picture?" Demi asked smiling. I looked at her wrists, and noticed a bunch of scars and a different version of Demi's tattoo 'stay strong' I made eye contact with Demi then moved my eyes to the girls wrists, then Demi looked at them and nodded. "Come on sweetheart let's take a picture." This girl was trying not to cry. I knew this girl from somewhere. I really did,

The girl nodded "what's your name?" Demi asked as I was handed her phone to take a picture "Ashley." She croaked. I gasped, OH MY GOD! I met this girl at a party and we were talking when two guys jumped us and they took her.

** flash back **

"This party is actually lame." I laughed, "honestly it is, but where ever there's beer I'm there." Ashley laughed. "Amen sister! Let's ditch this place." I smiled as we threw our cans of beer in the grass. We began walking to where I don't know.

I heard tires screech and I looked behind us and two guys jumped out of a black van. "Hey stop!" I screamed as I was picked up. I began thrashing around and throwing punches "LET GO OF US!" Ashley screamed. I threw a punch at the guys face and he dropped me, my body collided with the ground and I winced in pain. More guys came out of the van and grabbed my feet, "STOP!" I screamed I felt punched to my face and body. "HEY!" I a husky voice scream. "FORGET HER! WE GOT THIS ONE!" I received more punches before they stopped and got in there car and drove off.

What the fuck just happened!? I laid on the cold ground sobbing. "Are you okay!" A man yelled. I stood up ignoring my pain and nodded, "don't touch me!" I screamed. Then I took off running.

I ran home and I threw open the door "Cierra Diaz Lee! Where have you been!" Dad yelled. I looked at Demi who looked at my beaten body "they took her!" I screamed. "They took Ashley!"

**end of flashback**

I took the picture and I looked at Ashley "thank you so much." Ashley cried. I looked at Ashley as Demi said something to her and she nodded and said thank you again, then walked off. Me and Demi sat down "that's Ashley, she was kidnapped for almost 3 weeks. She was raped by 8 guys that's her." I said softly. "What'd you say dear?" Demi asked. I shook my head "n-nothing."

--------------------------
Comment & vote