40

{ Diaz pov }

Dallas had come with us to Demi's doctor appointment, she was right I was bored. "Had dal can we go next door to get icecream?" I asked, "sure kiddo." Dallas sent Demi a text and we headed it, it was a nice outside so we decided to walk, plus it was across the street.

Me and Dallas hadn't noticed the paparazzi waiting for Demi so when we left they began flashing their cameras, "fucking paparazzi." I mumbled, Dallas put her arm around me and we walked and ignored them, we got to the icecream place and I got chocolate chip cookie dough and dal go birthday cake, which is disgusting. Then we headed back, I just held my icecream trying to ignore them but more had come and we had a giant circle of people around us.

"Diaz we heard you lost your memory, do you remember when you tried to kill yourself?"

I did that? Holy shit I gripped Dallas hand tightly because I was about to flip out, "ignore them we are almost there."

"Did Demi relapse is that why she is in therapy? Is she crazy again?"

I began to dig my nails into Dallas hand,

"Did Wilmer kill himself because Demi wanted a divorce? Was the car crash a lie?"

That when I lost all my shit, I let go of Dallas hand and got my icecream cone and shoved it in the paparazzis face that asked that unbelievably rude question. I grabbed his camera and threw it  on the ground.

"Don't you fucking dare talk about my mom and dad! Demi didn't want a divorce and my dad did not kill himself! The day I was admitted to the hospital he was in a car crash, there are fucking pictures all over the damn world, internet! So I know you have seen them, you are so fucking inconsiderate! You wanted a reaction and you got one! Second of all my mom isn't crazy you are! She just lost her husband and then her baby! And I was beaten and lost my memory so she is going through a rough time leave her alone!"

I yelled causing cameras to flash more, and Dallas kept trying to hold me back, i was arguing with a man in his 30s maybe, "your the little bitch who stole my daughter!" The paparazzi man yelled, what? Stole his daughter?

Then with that I felt a sharp pain in my eye causing me to fall, the man had just punched me, "HEY HEY!" Dallas yelled as the man got closer to me. "I will fucking find her, then your next. It's a shame your so pretty." He smirked as Dallas tried to push him away.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!" I heard mom scream, she pushed through paparazzi then her fist collided with the man on top of me, "what the fuck!" He held his bleeding lip and nose as he fell to the floor, Demi got on one knee and grabbed his shirt and pulled him close to her face. "if you come near my family or Eliana again so help me I will personally put you in the hospital." She hissed, she slammed his head on the ground then she looked at me and she looked pissed, "call the fucking police." Then Demi picked me up and grabbed Dallas hand then the man quickly scrambled to his feet and took off,

Dallas began calling the police and Demi brought us to the therapy place, "are you okay baby?" Demi stood me up on the chair and frantically put her hands on my face examining my eye, "I'm-I'm sorry, I don't know who that is, but he said something that made me really mad!" I sobbed freaking out, "don't be sorry, it's not your fault are you okay?"

"My eye and head hurts." I sobbed, "where is my dad? I want my daddy." I cried, I'm pretty sure he is at an interview and I want him now.

"Diaz? Do you know where your dad is?" Dallas asked concerned as Demi's therapist opened the door for the police and paramedics. "A-a-at an interview."

"Baby, we need to talk to the police," Dallas grabbed her "Demi something is really wrong, she thinks her dad is at an interview."

Demi's smile fell "what!" I cried as pain shot through my head, two police men came to me and I began to freak out, "no no no! Don't touch me!" I basically lunged to Demi I felt her shrug and say something, I heard them talk. "ma'm we are going to need to take you down to the station, after you and your daughter go to the hospital." Demi nodded, "dallas, take my car and tell mom and dad were okay, just don't come to the hospital."

Demi carried me and I hid my face on her back and then we were in an ambulance.

I was put into a head scanner and demi was getting her hand checked out, "okay, doll your finished your mom is in that room." I smiled and I went to demi, then all of a sudden paramedics rushed in "34 year old male, fainted in the street appears to be in a fight." I heard them say then Demi got up, she looked at the man "that's him! That's the guy who punched and raped my daughter!" Demi shouted alerting the police "this is the guy?" The man asked, Demi nodded then the police hand cuffed him to the bed, "Mrs. Lovato we have results for your hand and Cierras cat scan," the doctor said and I stepped in "please call me Diaz." Then Demi said "call me Demi please."

"Okay Demi, good news your hand isn't broken, just sprained, in your pinky and ring finger knuckle there is a slight fracture but not enough for a cast. So just wear this splint for about 2 weeks and you will be good as new." She smiled, "But as for Diaz, she has suffered more memory loss, and head trauma. So no running or sports, jumping, lifting things that are more than 10 pounds for about a month, and for her memory it should come back in a couple weeks." The doctor explained, I sighed "what about school?" I asked,

"Well, it's all up to you. I would wait about one more week to give her time to process, and she may get head aches, and if she does and she is at school I would pick her up. We can give you a doctor note for it."

I nodded "so we are done here?" The doctor nodded, "will be prescribing pain medicine for your hand just in case and medication for Diazs head." I nodded "thank you."

Then the police came and got us so we could go back to the station.

"Demi Lovato punches paparazzi"

"Paparazzi punches Wilmer Valderrama and Demi Lovatos daughter knocks her out"

"Is Demi Lovato being sued?"

"Demi Lovato sueing paparazzi?"

I read the articles and was purely annoyed, not annoyed. Fucking livid,

After hours of questioning we finally got to go home, Marissa had picked us up with Eliana. "Hey love." I smiled at Eliana, as I put sleeping Diaz in the backseat. "Thanks for picking us up at midnight." I giggled, "no problem, why did you punch him?" She asked, "he punched Diaz, its to long of a story and I don't really feel like talking about it because I have a flight at 9 and I still have to pack." I sighed,

"Demi, just take it easy please. Take care of yourself." I rolled my eyes "bitch please, taking care of myself is the last thing on my mind. I tried to do that then I ended up at the police station, FUCK! I missed Fiona!" I sighed,

"Don't worry she came by and she saw your mansion and basically let it be." Marissa laughed, "thanks babe." I smiled.

---------------------------
Comment & Vote