16

{ Diaz }

To be honest I don't remember what happened last night, but the storm was over and I'm fine. I woke up and it is the next day and Demi is downstairs. I roll out of her bed and look at the clock, "11:30" wow lunch time. I went downstairs and saw 4 bottle of pills, "woah are those all for me?"

Demi shook her head 'yes' she began opening them and getting pills out and handing them to me, "here you gotta take these before we go anywhere today." She handed me water. I took my pills and Demi handed me a plate of waffles and strawberries. "I'm not hungry." I pushed it away and she looked at me. "You have to." Demi said cleaning up. "No."

"Yes."

"No"

"Yes"

"No! Demi no! I'll get fat! And the damn strawberries are touching the waffles!" I yelled.

"I know you have been in a box for the past week, but you better but watch your damn mouth." Demi grabbed my plate and put new strawberries in a bowl and waffles on a new plate and handed them to me.

"We are not leaving until you finish one waffle and three strawberries, yeah?" I rolled my eyes. "Then you better take a seat cause' this could be awhile." I smirked.

"Okay, enough you ate half the waffle and it's been over an hour. I have stuff to do and so do you, so we need to get you dressed." Demi took my plate away obviously annoyed, "I can get dressed by myself, can't I have some privacy?"

"You lost the right of privacy when you tried to kill yourself, remember?" Demi scoffed grabbing my arm and pushing me upstairs, "woah woah, why are you getting so mad? You know recovery takes a while, you don't go to a rehab or wherever then come out brand new." I scoffed. I was brought into my room were I got ready, with her watching me.

{ Diazs outfit ^}

{ Diazs outfit ^}

{ Demi's outfit bc it's GOALS }

"Okay, we gotta go to your old school then go to your new school, but you won't start it for like 2 days." Demi said. I nodded and we walked downstairs, "I'm nervous." I choked out, "don't be babe, I'll be there and no will do shit or I will mess them up." She smirked. "Sounds good then"

We pulled up to the school "you ready?" Demi asked me, I breathed in deep and nodded, "now or never." I opened the car door and Demi did the same. She walked over to me, locked the car and we began walking inside to the school. The halls were semi-empty. I walked close to Demi as people stared at us in amazement. "Wow she is alive." I heard softly.

People gasped a little and or took pictures, we walked my locker "let's hurry this up, I hate being in here." Demi chuckled. "You and me both." Demi opened my back pack and I opened my locker and then there fell like 500 notes. "Don't you dare look at those, put them in the trash." Demi demanded, I wanted to read them. I nodded and I gathered them and walked to the trash can receiving looks from people, I shoved a couple under my shirt. "Okay I need to get my books from English." Demi nodded and I grabbed her arm and we began walking. "DEMI LOVE YOU OMG!" A girl squealed, "I love you to!" Demi hugged the girl that ran to her, I rolled my eyes and took the girls phone and took a picture. Then I pulled Demi to my English.

"Okay.. here we go." I breathed in deep and opened the door with Demi following behind me. Then I heard gasps, "DIAZ!" I heard some scream my name, then I saw Lauren running towards me. I smiled and she jumped to me. "Don't ever do that again baby girl! Your my bestfriend and I love you." She embraced me. "I love you to and I'm sorry." I let Lauren down and Demi went to my teacher "uh, can I have her stuff?" Demi smiled. "Of-of course." I let out a soft laugh, "come over and we can talk about recent events okay?" Lauren asked.

"Uh, im not allowed by myself or out of Demi's or my dads sight really so you can come after school. Okay?" Lauren nodded, "okay we gotta go." Demi spoke up. I nodded and gave Lauren one last hug then Demi guided me out. "I have to get to an interview and you gotta come, then we also got to get to your new school." Demi said as we exited the school, I rolled my eyes "fine, which one first?"

"School."

We got in the car and began driving to my new school. "This one is closer so you can walk some days."

"If I'm ever allowed," I mumbled under my breathe, "excuse me?"

"Nothing nothing."

Demi pulled up to my new school and it looked huge as hell, "damn this huge." Demi laughed, "that's what she said." I began laughing and Demi playfully smacked my arm. "Diaz!" I looked at her and shrugged while giggling. We walked in the school and the halls were empty except a couple teachers, I laughed as head turned on to me and Demi. "Hi, can you tell me where the principals is?" Demi asked sweetly. The teacher nodded and showed us, "thanks."

"Ah, Good afternoon Mrs. Lovato and this is Diaz correct?" The principal smiled shaking our hands. "Yup! That's me!" I falsely smiled, "I'm sorry my husband couldn't make it, he had to be on set."

We were shown into the office, "it's no problem at all, welcome to Beverly Hills Middle School!" Then the principal went on about the school and shit and I was bored out of my mind.

"Can you please send Amelia to the office." The principal announced, "Amelia is going to show you to your classes and around the school so you won't be completely lost on your first day." Mr, Baxler smiled,

Just then Amelia walked in, she had long blonde hair and hazel eyes perfect teeth and her smile was just perfect, she was a little taller than me not by a lot. "Hi I'm Amelia!" she greeted, "hi I'm Diaz." She looked at me then Demi, "let's go find your classes shall we?" I nodded "I'll be here." Demi called out.

"So Diaz what grade are you in?" Amelia asked,

"7th and you?"

"7th as well, so we actually have some classes together, that's cool. So this is were our math class is, she is a pretty cool teacher doesn't usually give homework." Amelia smiled, "that's great at my old school I got homework like every day and I hated it."

"I hate when teachers do that, like don't they understand we have a life?" She laughed, "amen!" I giggled. "Also you can call me Lia, and can i have your number?" She smiled, i shook my head 'yes' she handed me her phone and i typed in my number. "thanks." She smiled

Amelia and I actually had a lot in common, she didn't once bring up my parents or anything, maybe this school year would be different. "So I'll see you in two days?" Amelia smiled walking me back to the office, "yeah definitely bye lia!"

 "Bye Diaz, see you on monday." then i walked into the office, "She seems nice!" Demi giggled, "yeah she is really nice."

------------------

Comment & Vote