His scent was the first thing that hit me. i wanted to run and put my nose in everything. Thats how much I missed him.

"Sit down, ill be back."

I quickly climbed up the stairs until i reached his bedroom door. I opened it and the first thing I saw was one of my shirts on the floor. I laughed and went to pick it up.

"Reese, seriously?"

I looked around his room to see more of my clothes on the floor, on his bed, everywhere. I didn't have time to worry about that though. I walked over to his bedside table and pulled it open.

Papers. Thats all I needed.

I pulled them out and sat on his bed, reading over them. They were plans. Plans for what though. Guns. Shooting. Killing.

They were plans on how to kill Mr. Moon.

None of them told me where they were though.

I sighed and threw the papers back on his bed before noticing a picture of me and Reese on his table. I was sleeping. Curled up to him and he was smiling down at me. His cute little nose was crinkled a little. When did he take this I have no idea but i realized how much I loved it!

I grabbed the picture frame and quickly took the picture out. I looked at it for awhile. i folded it and shoved it my pocket while looking around.

I sighed and walked out of the room and back downstairs.

"Did you find anything?" Amber asked once I rounded the corner. I sat on the couch next to her and shook my head.

We were silent. Then his laptop made a sound.

I looked at it. It was on his living room table, lighting up.

I reached for it and sat it on my lap. On the bottom of his screen was a credit card notification. It lets people know when and where their credit card had been used. It works great for people who's card is lost or stolen.

"It's the fates! Click it!" Amber said, basically sitting on my lap.

I moved the mouse until it was looming over the notifications and clicked it.

10:45 Millsborn Hotel NY, New York City

New York City. Why in the world are they there?

"New York? Thats going to take up to 6 hours to drive but I'm willing to go if you are," Amber said. I looked at her and chewed my bottom lip.

"Here hold this." I gave her the laptop and ran back upstairs, to Reese's room and grabbed my bag that i had left here.

I threw some of the clothes that were on the floor in the bag and spotted something. A gun. I picked it up and threw it in the bag before running back downstairs.

"Grab the laptop and lets go."

"Why are we taking the laptop?"

"Just in case they go somewhere else or move locations before we can get there."

She nodded and grabbed the laptop before walking out of the house with me.

"Are you sure you want to come?"

I looked at her when we were back in the car.

"Hey, my guy is out there too! Of course I want to come!"

I nodded and started the engine. I had to call my mom.

She picked up on the second ring.

"Mom, before you say anything, I just wanted to say that me and Amber are going to go find the guys. I don't know how long it will be, but i have to try."

I heard her breathing and then she spoke.

"Just come back home safely. Please."

I agreed and told her I loved her before hanging up. Once I hung up my phone rung again.

"Hello?"

"Hey Chloe, I was wondering if you were free right now? Maybe I could stop by and we can finish our assignment and then go get something to eat?" Davids voice flowed through the phone.

"Im sorry David, but now isn't a good time! Maybe another day. I'll call you."

"Well ok. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and threw my phone in the back seat next to Amber's purse.

"Lets go."

I pulled out of Reese's Driveway and headed straight for the highway.

Amber rolled down the windows letting the warm air roll into the car and turned up the music. She reached back into her purse and thew me her sun glasses while shooting me a wink.

I laughed and drove with one hand while putting on the glasses with the other.

"We might as well make this a fun little trip right?"

I nodded and moved to the beat of the music. I felt happy. Happy that i was with Amber, happy that i was finally doing something, but most importantly happy that i was going to find Reese.

I drove and drove. I didn't stop. We had to get there. I needed to see him.

Amber was out after the fourth hour and after the fifth my eyes were getting heavy. At the sixth hour, my heart was beating fast.

"Amber, Amber baby wake up."

She stirred in her sleep before sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Where are we?"

"How about you open your eyes and find out."

Lights. Cars. People. They were everywhere.

"Oh my God."

I squealed and rocked in my seat.

" Now all we need to do is find the hotel. We can rest tonight, wake up really early and go to their rooms."

She nodded and pulled out her phone. i drove around for awhile, not knowing where we were, but just enjoying the lights.

"If you turn left down this road then you will be at the hotel."

I snapped my eyes to Amber.

"Google Maps," she said smiling sheepishly and holding up her phone.

I turned left and drove before stopping in front of a brown, white, and cream building. It had a lot of windows and a lot of people. I looked up at the sign and read it to myself at the same time Amber read it out loud.

"MillsBorn Hotel."

---------------------------------------------

You guys are mad at me. I Know. But school has been terrible, not to mention some personal problems which left me not even wanting to write. Im sorry.

But Im back forreal this time. Im going to post all weekend long to makeup for my time being gone. That sound good?

-Jazmyne

Comment. Vote. Share.