Art

{Amy is a graphic art and web designer, she's been designing the Christmas intros to the 12 days of Christmas}

"Hey bub," Amy said looking down at the dog's head that rested on her lap, "come to help me work?" She patted Chica, softly.
"Are you talking to me or Chica?" Chuckled a deep voice behind her. Amy swung round in her chair to see Mark standing by the office door, doughnuts in one hand and coffee in the other.
"Heya!" Amy cheered at the sight of him in his cosy winter cardigan.
"I brought food!"
"Food!"
"And coffee!"
"Coffee!!!" Mark chuckled as Amy eagerly took the cup marked 'iced dark roast' from his hand. She hugged it and closed her eyes happily.
"Thank you Mark" she smiled.
"How's the intro going?" Mark asked, setting down the donuts and walking to her computer.
"I don't know, I'm not that happy with it." She frowned as she sat down in front of her work.
"What are you talking about? This looks perfect!"
"Are you sure?" Mark nodded, certainly, "Something doesn't seem right."
"That's because you've been staring at it too long! Come out with me, we can go be Christmasy!" Mark swung her chair around and pulled Amy onto her feet.
"It's the 30th." Amy raised and eyebrow
"Well then we'll be New Years-y!" Amy laughed as Mark pulled her hands to the door.
"What about our doughnuts?"
"They're not going anywhere."
BORK!
Chica barked as they put on their coats.
"On second thoughts, we probably shouldn't leave Chica alone with fresh pastries.." Chica cocked her head as her tail whipped around violently.
"Come one Chica pika! Walkies!" Mark squeezed as he roughly rubbed Chica's sides, triggering her into a frenzy of jumps and borks. The ran out of the office in their coats and lead, flicking off the lights and locking the door.
And so began their family outing. Amy and Mark and their daughter Chica, as they borked and goofed around LA, completely forgetting that both Ethan and Tyler had been locked in the now darkened, sound proofed office with a box of fresh pastries and zero escape.

Ayyy 100 followers! Cool cool
Don't forget to vote for the stories you like :)