You Chose: Interactive ( part 3)

(hey guys, sorry this took so long to come out. I was in London yesterday and also enjoying Easter. But I'm back to regular uploads now!)

...

Choice 2: Say 'Yes', she couldn't stay outside for one second longer.

Lisa thought for a second. She shouldn't, she didn't know anything about this handsome, kind, adorable, dark haired, handsome, broad shouldered, strong, handsome, deep voiced, handso-

"Sure! Um.. yes thank you. Thanks. That would be great." She blurted out as she stumbled over her thoughts. The fire haired man smiled and chuckled a little. Lisa caught a speck of his laugh in the fast wind and smiled. Even the small bit she caught was beautiful, she wanted more than anything to hear it again.

"Well, my car is parked at my house just a few blocks that way," He pointed behind me and they turned to walk to his house. Lisa was glad to be facing into the wind as it gave her the chance to sort her hair from the tangled mess it was in. "I'm called Mark by the way." Mark smiled.

"I'm Lisa." No longer strangers, the two began to drag themselves through fierce wind until they arrived outside, what Lisa guessed, was Mark's house.

"M'lady," He said opening the door for Lisa as she stepped into his warm house, "I'll just get the keys from my house mate." Mark disappeared into another room and waited in the hallway.

Suddenly she heard the sound of claws scattering across the wooden floor and she looked down the hallway to see a frantic Golden retrieved galloping towards her at top speed. 

How does Lisa react?

She should:

A) Yelp in fear. She is terrified of big dogs and this one looks insane.

B) Accept her fate. Just a dog, no biggy.

(So I'm guessing you all like dogs XD. Part 4 has been written!)