World's Quietest Let's Play

"Hello, everybody. My name is Markiplier," Mark whispered in to his mic as he sat in his darkened recording room, "Daniel is currently having a nap in the next room so I decided to record another World's Quietest Let's Play. So let's get on with another sword throw." Mark continued his game, his voice deep and steady as he softly spoke into the microphone. Every so often a smile would creep across his face and he would try his hardest to contain his giggles and remain quiet, that was until he reached one level.

"Now I just need to- fffffffff." Mark scrunched up his face in frustration as Segway Steve's head was splatted against the ground, "It's OK, I'll just start again." He whispered through gritted teeth and clicked replay, "This time I will not- GOD DAMN IT!" He screamed as a harpoon shot through Steve's face, "IT'S NOT FA-"Mark suddenly froze. There was a moment of silence as he listened nervously, his eyes locked wide. Suddenly, an echoing of crying came from the other room and Mark closed his eyes briefly. "Damn it." He sighed.

"One sec guys," He said as he slipped off his head phones and left his chair. Soon, Mark returned with a small boy wrapped in his arms. Mark's son had thick, dark hair like his father and his face was scrunched up against Mark's chest, "I'm back guys," Mark continued whispering, "I accidentally woke Daniel up so he's come to say hi." Daniel turned his head slightly to the camera, his blue eyes blinking tiredly. Mark smiled down at his son and lifted his hand to wave, "Say hi to everyone, Dan." Daniel's tiny hand lifted and he smiled sleepily as he waved hello. Daniel must have been almost 2 years old but looked even smaller, cradled in Mark's strong arms.

"Do you wanna go back to bed?" Mark asked. Daniel shook his head quickly and pointed to the computer, "You wanna play?" Daniel nodded again in response and Mark sat him on his lap. Daniel reached forwards to the key board and pulled him self up so that he could see the screen better.

"This level's kinda hard though, Dan so-" Daniel quickly clicked restart and began the level, "Well, OK then!" Mark chuckled as Daniel concentrated on the screen, "Just press the up arrow to-" DU DU DAHHHH Mark was interrupted by the sudden sound of the Victory tune. "What?!" He exclaimed. Daniel turned his head to beam at his shocked father and let out a soft giggle. Mark stared at his son in confusion but mostly admiration.

"How did you do that?" Mark said after a moment of silent awe and Daniel burst into a fit of giggles. Mark chuckled with him as Dan fell back into Mark's chest, still giggling.

"Well that's as good a way as any to end this video!" Mark smiled at the camera and pulled Dan up to stand on his legs, "Thank you, everybody for watching. And as always, I will see you in the next video. Buh byeeeee!" Mark waved good bye and Dan eagerly copied him, still giggling.

Hello, thank you so much for 13.1k reads! This book is growing so quickly!

Also, sorry it took me a little while to update, I had a mini writer's block but I'm doing fine now. I'd quite like to do an interactive story with you guys soon! Let me know what you think of that!

seee yaaa