Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

"Peanut," he called out making Peanut look up at him. "You wanna explain to me why you had yo crusty ass lips on my sister's neck." I slumped back on the couch and put my hands up to my face, while Peanut tried to explain himself to my brother.

"Uh see it was a accident." I smacked my lips at him. That was the most stupidest response in the world and I couldn't believe that was his answer.

"A fucking accident? So you telling me your lips accidently slipped and went up against her neck." I uncovered my face and looked over at Peanut. His light skin had officially turned red, and I was starting to get scared for him.

"Aye 'Nut tell me something?"

"Wassup?"

"Do I look like a fucking fool to you. Do I got stupid ass nigga written on my forehead or some shit," Icy asked. Peanut shook his head and slumped back onto the couch next to me. We were both slumped back waiting for Icy to explode on us. I was relieved when I saw Chanel walked into the den. I knew she was going to save my ass. When she saw the way Icy was looking at us she rolled her eyes and walked over to us.

"What's going on in hea'? Y'all woke me up with all'at yelling," she complained. Icy's face softened and he stood to his feet. I sighed with relief and sat up on the couch. Peanut seemed to relax a bit too.

"Danaë are you iight, you look like you saw a ghost," Chanel asked. Icy gave me a look that said if I said something slick he'd kill me. I bit my lip nervously.

"She just a lil upset because I accidently kissed her neck and Icy walked in the house jumping to conclusion. Now this nigga up hea' bombarding me with questions and shit like this a quiz. I wish he understand that Danaë is eighteen, and can make her own decisions. He making us both very uncomfortable, and I would really like it if you make him leave us alone ma'am," Peanut stated. I held in my laughter at the way Icy was looking at Peanut. I could tell he was getting ready to strangle him but Chanel grabbed him.

"Icy, I know damn well you ain't in here harassing these people. As much fucking as you do and you wanna stand here and cock block. Danaë is grown and on top of that she's a good girl. I trust her and you should too. Now go upstairs and leave these kids alone. I'll stay down here until they leave." Chanel stated and took a seat between us. I smiled and looked at Peanut who was smirking. Icy looked at us with rage in his eyes before walking away. I waited until I heard his door close before I started speaking.

"Oh my goodness! Thank you so much Cha-"

"Don't thank me nothing. I hope y'all are using protection," she said cutting me off. I looked at her like she was crazy as she stood up. She tighten her robe and placed her hands on her hips.

"We aren't having sex, we not even together so there's no need for a lecture," I stated dryly. She rolled her eyes and threw her hands in the air.

"Whatever, look I'm going back to bed. Imma ask y'all to keep it down because if he comes back down here I'm not saving y'all asses again," she stated. We thanked her and she walked back up the stairs. Once I heard her door closed I looked over at Peanut who was bobbing his head to imaginary music. I bit my lip at him and scooted closer to him. He looked at me a little surprised, but he licked his lips and smirked at me

I leaned over and kissed his lips. He pulled my body on top of him so that I was straddling him. I felt a stirring between my legs that I felt back at the pizza place earlier. Peanut was making me feel a certain type of way that no one else ever made me feel.

We were going at it until he pushed me back and looked at me. I stared back into his eye and we stayed like that for a while. I felt something poking my leg, so I looked down to see what it was. Once I realized that it was his beefcake I gasped. I looked up at him and he looked down at his lap before looking up at me. I bit my lip and moved around on him causing him to let out a grunt and quickly sit up.