Chapter 15: Conversation with Casey

*Michael's Point Of View*

When I arrived to the coffee shop Casey was already here. I ordered a coffee and sat in front of him.

"Why did you call me? Everything's alright?" Casey asked in a worried tone. It's been a while since we spent some time together and I couldn't help the feeling in my stomach. I could also see that he was worried about me and I couldn't help the hope rise within myself even if I knew that it was stupid.

"Yeah... I... I just learn something... I need to speak to someone..." I mumbled looking at my coffee.

"What happened? You know you can tell me everything... I made a mistake and I'm sorry, you're more important than popularity..." He said, staring at me, sadness in his eyes. I wanted to trust him, I really wanted to but a part of me wasn't totally sure about it.

"I... Mmmh... Do you remember the party a few weeks ago? Well... I was here and... I drank too much... When I woke up I was naked in a bed with a stranger... He was still asleep so I left a note... I...I don't know who it is... We slept together and we didn't even use protection. I'm... I'm so ashamed.... I slept with every guy at school... I just wanted to feel great but it didn't help... I... My parents only know about the one at the party... I made a big mistake...I..." Casey put his hand on my mouth to stop me.

When I looked at Casey, he was frowning. Why did I tell him almost everything? Ugh, I'm so stupid. He would probably tell everyone about this in my old school. I didn't really care about it since I probably wouldn't see them anymore but I didn't like it when people were spreading things about me.

"You were at the party and you slept with a stranger?" Casey asked, still frowning.

I nodded. Why was it so important for him? Is that the only thing he listened?

"Why? Is it important?" I murmured, raising an eyebrow.

"No... Sorry for the question... I was at the party too... Mmhh... You said you made a big mistake, what is it? Don't tell me you've got disease?" He asked raising an eyebrow, glaring at me.

"No! I'm fine... I just... I'm...pr... I'm... Just ashamed of myself that's all... Thanks for listening." I mumbled, getting up quickly to leave. I should have known that it was a bad idea.

"Why? Mika please!" Casey asked giving me a puppy look.

"I need to go... I'll call you another time. Okay?"

He nodded and I left. Luckily, my mother was at home when I opened the door, I went in the kitchen where she was cooking dinner.

"Where were you?" My mother asked in a worried tone.

"I spoke to Casey... I... He said he was sorry about everything... I needed someone to spoke with so..." I shrugged.

"Ok but be careful with that boy, please. You know how he is... By the way your father left with a few friends for a few days... I think it's better like this. He needs time to think but don't worry about it too much it's not good for the baby! The news has been a big shock to him but he will probably come around the idea soon." My mother said with a small smile.

I tried to smile back, feeling bad about my dad. I hated the fact they fought because of me. I don't want them to divorce because I'm fucking pregnant! They have always been happy and in love and I didn't want to be the one to break what they had between them.

"Did you tell the big news to Casey?" My mother asked finishing the dinner.

"What? Oh god no... I don't know how he will react and I want to keep it that way. Luckily we're not going to the same school anymore; it will be easier to hide it from him."

"So, you're going to keep it?" My mother asked smiling at me.

"Yeah I think so... I can't imagine how I could kill something which is growing in my belly... I would feel like a monster... But I know my life's going to be horrible as soon as the others will see it..." I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck. This wasn't an easy decision and that would change my life forever.

She hugged me then we began to eat.

*Casey's Point Of View*

I don't understand why Mika left the coffee shop so quickly. Did I freak him out? I hope not. I'm truly sorry about what I did to him. I should have listened my mother, she was right, she's always right.

I knew he was sleeping with guys at school... Well, I saw it myself... I was so jealous when I saw that... It wouldn't have happened if I would have made the right choice, everything is my fault.

But, what he said about the party... I didn't know he was here... I didn't saw him... Apparently he was drunk... So was I... I don't remember a lot of things about the party but I remember when I woke up my head was throbbing. And there was a note on my pants... He said he left a note... He also said he slept with someone without protections... I slept with someone too, I'm sure of this. When I woke up I was sweaty, there was also cum... But no protections.

Could it be possible that we had sex while we were drunk? Everything was so confusing. I don't know what to think anymore, this situation is crazy.

"Hey Casey, why did you leave so quickly?" My mother asked from the kitchen where she was making cookies.

"Mika called me; he needed to speak to someone." I said, walking into the kitchen.

"Is he ok? What did he say? Oh, hey don't you dare touching the cookies!"

"He seemed strange... He was quite pale.. I'm worried he might be sick, anyway I hope he will call me soon." I said with a smile, taking a cookie before running upstairs.

"Casey! No more cookies for you!" My mother shouted from the kitchen which made me laugh.

I went on my laptop, eating my cookie. I began to make my home works. I had to make an essay about World War I for tomorrow. I've almost finished it. A few hours later I was lying down in my bed trying to sleep. My last thoughts were about Michael, the school and my friends...