chapter 9: New beginning

*Michael's point of view*

It was hard to open my eyes. I was having a headache. I couldn't see anything; everything was all white and bright. I heard a whisper on my left. I turned my head. The only thing I saw was a shadow. Everything was blurry. I closed my eyes a few minutes then I opened them again. My vision was much better even if everything was moving a bit.

"M-mom?" I whispered in a raspy voice.

"Yeah it's me honey... how do you feel?" She asked me.

Her eyes were puffy, she had been crying. I felt bad about it. She doesn't deserve so much pain. My father was on the chair next to the bed. He was looking at me. He had been crying too; and I've never saw him cry; never.

"I... everything hurt..." I whimpered.

"It's okay. You will be fine. I promise. When you will be better, you will go in another school, not too far from home." She said with a small smile.

"I'm sorry.... f-for everything. I promise I'll stop trying to kill myself. I was desperate.... I had a dream after I cut my wrists... A strange dream, I-I thought I was dead. I- Casey was there and we were together. He told me that I was going to feel something horrible. He also told me I was going to see a bright light. He was right. It's because of him I'm here. In my dream he told me I had to be strong. He saved me." I whispered with glassy eyes.

"Shh... you saw him because he means a lot to you and if he told you this, I'm sure it's because you didn't want to die. You will find someone one day. And I promise you that this person is going to love you and treat you as you deserve." She said with a smile, squeezing my hand.

"I hope so..." I said with a sad smile.

Everything was silent for a few minutes.

"Mom... I have to tell you that... if one day Casey comes back to me and tells me he loves me...I-I don't think I'll be able to resist. I still love him, more than anything." I whispered, a tear rolling down my left cheek.

"It's okay... I understand. You can't erase your feelings just like that. It will take time..." She replied with a smile.

I fell asleep not too long after that. When I woke up a nurse was waiting to give me my breakfast, bread with strawberry jam. My wrists were sore; luckily I had pills to ease the pain.

In the afternoon my mother came in my hospital room. I was able to leave the hospital. I can go back at school. I'm nervous. I'll be in a new school away from Casey; I don't want to be bullied. I'll do everything I can to not let this happen again.

I'll change. Nobody's going to bully me. I'll be a different person at school. I don't care what reputation I will have as long as they don't hit me. I'll make them fall on their knees. I want them to beg for me. I'll play with them. I'll kiss them, make out with them, and then leave them. I don't want to fall in love, I just want to play. And I'll do it.

Once at home I went to my room. It took me more than one hour to choose the clothes I'll wear to school tomorrow. I'm going to wear a very tight, black Slim with a tight white T-shirt. A black leather jacket and black Louboutin shoes with white spikes.

I went to bed early, just after dinner. I couldn't wait for tomorrow. When I woke up, I took a long warm shower. Then I got out with only my white towel around my hips. I quickly dress myself with the clothes I chose yesterday. After that I went in the kitchen. My mother gave me a plate of pancake with syrup.

I quickly went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and I ran to catch the bus. I almost missed it! The school was smaller than my old one. Teenagers were laughing and speaking with each other. I have to admit, there were really HOT guys there. Not as much as Casey but close. I sat on a bench next to the school. Students were smiling at me while they were walking. Yep, it was a really small school. The students seemed nice.

A young man stopped in front of me. He was really cute. He was Asian. He had light brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. He was really cute.

"Hey. I'm Aiko, you're new here right?" He asked me in a soft voice with a smile.

"Hi. I'm Michael. And yep, I'm new." I answered, smirking and staring him in the eyes.

"Do you need someone to show you the school?" He asked me with a cute smile.

"Yeah... and you could show me something else too." I said, standing up and winking at him.

He told me that there are only 500 students here and everybody is quite nice. There is only one big building. He showed me the cafeteria and he finished by the boy's toilets.

"Thank you." I told him with a malicious smile.

He stared at me for a few minutes. Neither of us spoke. Suddenly, I felt his lips on mine. It took me a few seconds to realize it and I kissed him back.

"Do you want a reward for being nice to me?" I asked, winking at him.

He blushed but nodded. I kneeled in front of him and I opened his zipper. I smiled at him then I put my hand in his blue boxers. He was already hard. I stroked him slowly. He was biting his lips to stop the sounds which were coming out but I could hear them.

"I- please Mi-Michael...I want to be inside you..."

He was against the wall, his eyes were close. I stopped everything. I was shocked; I didn't think he would ask me this! I gulped.

"Do you have condoms?" I asked, still on my knees looking at him.

"Y...Yeah... In the back pocket of my jeans..."

I took a condom from his back pocket and opened it. He opened my Slim quickly and made my grey boxer fall down to my ankles. I wrapped my legs around him. Without any warning he fully entered me. It hurt so much! A few tears fell. Aiko looked at me worried.

"I...I'm sorry. It's my first time...I...I didn't want to hurt you."

I looked at him. I could see he wanted to thrust into me. He waited a few minutes then I made a sign to tell him I was fine and he began to thrust. He was good. We were both moaning. We didn't hear the door.

Once we had finished and were clean, I saw a teenager. He seemed to be here for a good moment.

"Hey! You're new right? Can you do the same tomorrow? I can pay you if you want." The teenager asked me, lust in his eyes.

I nodded and he left with Aiko. Once I was alone I sat on the floor. I felt dirty but it felt good. I won't be a loser. I don't like thinking about the word 'whore' or 'slut'. I'm just enjoying life after all...