Part 15: 20 Questions, 40 Answers Pt 1

Ok so first of all, I am so so sorry for not updating in like a month. Writer's block has been a bitch to me and im still stuck on the last few questions. Second of all, the reason it says Pt 1 is because this whole 20 Questions thing was apprpximatly 4000 words and I was like 'naahhh ima split it into chapers.' and thats exactly what im doing. Third of all, on December 1st, we officially hit 1K reads! Holy freckled fucking jesus is all i can say. Thats a HUGE acheivement. I would love to say thank you for your support and just reading this. I know its still a small acheivement but its still a huge one to me considering how many people get less then 1K yet some how i got that achievement. Thank you to everyone who read this far and i hope you will continue to read my story. Im so sorry again for taking more then a month to update but here it is. Enjoy pups!
-------------------------------------------

Ichigo's POV:

"Alright so let's start off simple." I said looking at Shiro. "Question one, what's your favorite color?" He looked at me a bit shocked. I guess he thought I was gonna ask something about his scars...

"Green and you?" "Black." I look into Shiro's eyes for a split second seeing those beautiful golden eyes surrounded by a sea of Vantablack. "Question 2, when's your birthday?" "December 4th." "July 15th." I see Shiro nod in acknowledgment and start to space off. I look at him a little confused but memorize his birthday.

It's only for friendship purposes...
Yeah sure whatever you say Ichi.
Who the fuck are you?
Your beautiful subconcious.
What's that supposed to mean?
Oh nothing really, you'll find out soon.
...Okay...

"Question 3, what's your favorite song?" Shiro looks away in thought and has this 'aha' moment. "Comatose by Skillet." I chuckled at his small moment but I nodded impressed by his taste in music. "You have pretty good tastes in music Shiro. My favorite would have to be On My Own by Ashes Remain." He blushes slightly and mutters a thank you looking away. I smile slightly and chuckle at his actions but shake my head.

Why do I keep thinking this way? I mean I have to admit he is adora....Wait....Ichigo, chill it's not like you know your preferences...yet...
Yeah sure Ichi. You surely don't know.
Don't know what?!?! Also I have the feeling that we're gonna have more of these conversations so what do I call you Mr. Subconscious?
Zangetsu is fine.
Alright then, Zangetsu.

"Number 4, uhh what's your favorite animal?" As soon as I finished the sentence a little spark lit up in Shiro's eyes. "Owls! I love the way they can be so big but so small and fly and how soft they are and the who-ing." He smiles with clouded eyes while he thinks of owls, holding his hands and looking up slightly.

I chuckle again and say my own favorite animal, "I love lions. The mane shows their strength yet they're just lazy big cats. When they need it though they can use their strength day and night." I smile slightly when Shiro looks at me and continue with the questions.

"5, what's your favorite food?" Shiro had a bit of a hurt look, probably thinking back to when he was younger. He took a shaky breath before he spoke. "I-I always liked eating sushi..." He looked down and I grabbed a hold of his hand. He looked at our hands and blushed a bit before looking up at me. "It's okay Shiro." I softened my eyes and expression giving him a small smile. He nodded slowly and asked, "Well what about you?" I understood why he changed the subject and let it slip.

"My favorite food is probably Yuzu's Curry. You should try it some time. She can cook amazing food." Shiro nods and looks like he's taking it into consideration. "I just might..." I nod and say the next question. "6, I don't mean to hurt you by asking but how many siblings do you have?" Shiro nods and looks a little hurt but he doesn't get offended.