Part 13: Bath Pt 2

WARNING: This chapter has a deep description of what it feels and looks like when you self cut and get abused. If you have cut or still are please be warned as this may trigger certain emotions/memories. If you get abused or have had abuse then please be warned as this may trigger certain emotions/memories.

I also want you to know that I DO NOT support abuse or cutting of any kind and this is only mentioned/done for the purpose of the story. If you're going through anything then talk to someone, it might just save your life. If you know someone who may be going through something then talk to them or encourage them to talk to someone else. It might just save their life.

Enjoy the story!
-------------------------------------------

Shiro's POV:

Oh no. Oh god. Oh god. Fuckin' hell! Why does he have to do this? Will he comply? Will I let him? Should I let him? All these thoughts were running through my head and many, many more. What will he see? Surely my scars.

Oh no, my scars...He's gonna see my scars. What will he do once he sees my scars? Will he hurt me? Will he hurt himself? Will he hurt someone else? Gaaahhhhh! Questions kept flooding through my head. I didn't even notice myself pulling on my hair and hands pulling them away.

"Hey.....Shiro? Are you alright?" I heard Ichigo say and my breath hitched. I stay frozen for about a minute and Ichigo started to shake me.

"Oi. Shiro. Breath Shiro breath!" I snap out of my frozen state and take in gasps of air, coughing after a few. Ichigo pats my back as I cough. I winced in pain with every cough feeling my sore ribs pressing against my lungs. "Are you alright Shiro? Why were you pulling at your hair like that?"

I look at him confused and that's when I noticed a small but constant throb on my head. "I pulled my hair??? When?" "I don't know when you started to do it, but you pulled on it pretty hard. I'm surprised you didn't notice." He looks at me and true to his words, he had a glint of surprise in his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry..." That was the only thing I thought I could say. He shook his head and looked at me "No need to be sorry Shiro, you did it subconciously. Is something wrong?" I looked up at him then looked at down. Yes.

"No." He looked at me suspiciously but let it go and stood up. "Well my dad asked if I could help you bathe. Did he tell you anything?" I nodded "Did you comply?" At that question I grew a bit blue and was slightly hesitant but nodded anyways.

"Alright well I'm gonna fill the bath with some water and put some bubble soap in it ok?" I nodded again and he walked over to the bath opening the faucet and peaked his head out of the doorway. "Would you mind taking off the guaze around your arms and try to take the ones around your chest off as well?" I gave him a nod and he nodded back in acknowledgement before going back into the bathroom.

I make sure he won't come out again and start to unwrap the guaze around my arms. I watch as my scars get shown bit by bit as well as a few rope and chain marks. All the cuts along my arm seeming endless. Different arrangements of long and short scars scattered along my arm.

Some of the older ones, a pale line just a bit darker then my skin. Some newer ones, a tinge of red as the guaze pulles on the scars due to dried up blood sticking to my skin and the guaze as I unwrap it.

I watch it all with a few winces of pain every now and then and move onto my next arm seeing and feeling the same thing. Once both guazes are off I put my hands under my patient gown and start to unwrap the guaze along my whole torso and back.

I can feel the reveling pain of guaze pulling on my skin and I just know my back and torso are black with possible bits of blue and purple.

Scars are also gathered there. Whips, belts, shoe prints, heel prints, bumps everywhere, fist prints, bite marks, and just about anything else used to torture me. My chest feels a bit more free and I can breath deeper as the guaze was a bit constricting.

I finished and look at the guaze. One side white and the other filled with old blood. I crumble up the guaze and threw it away in the trash as I hear the water turning off. Ichigo walks out saying the the waters ready and if I was able to take off the guaze around my back and torso. I give a simple nod and he walks over to me.

"Shiro I'm gonna carry you to the bath ok?" I nod again. "Now the bath has a layer of bubbles so I'll set you on your feet and let you slide down while you hold your gown so it won't get wet and so your privates won't be revealed ok?" I turn a light shade of blue but nod anyways and he goes to pick me up but stops.

"Are you sure your comfortable with this?" I turn a darker blue but nod still now feeling how desperately I needed to bathe. He nods and picks me up carrying me to the bathroom and we do as he said but he looks away just in case and only looks back when I'm fully seated in the tub and my arms are pulling up my gown. He takes my gown and puts it on the towel.

Ichigo's POV:

After putting Shiro's gown on the towel I turn back to him and ask him to lean foward a bit so I can clean his back. He hesitantly looks up at me but looks down and leans foward. I take a cup next to me and use the water from the bath to wet his back so I can clean it. I can see all of the scars on his back, his back is black with dark blue here and there. There were dents and bumps where whips have been used to dig into his skin.

There were varieties of fist and shoe marks as well as bite marks. My hand reached out and started to trace all the marks. All the dents that had been put onto a beautiful being.

All the scars that torment him and give him the memories of his past. All the scars that remind him of his family and school bullies. All the scars that shaped his personality and view of the world. All the scars that give him fear for what he would experience next.

All the scars that would stay on his body as a reminder, even when it heals he will still have all these ragged dents that will still be visible on his white skin.

The scars made me angry at everything that happened to this innocent boy but it also made me sad on just how badly he was being treated. I just wanted to kiss the scars, every single one.

I just wanted to tell Shiro that he's beautiful even with the scars littering his body. This is his body and who he is and in my eyes he will always be beautiful. I feel Shiro shiver as my fingers trace every scar. I pull my hand away when I hear something drop into the water.

-------------------------------------------
Story Word Count: 1,164

Total Word Count: 1,376

Hey pups this chapter may or may not have a Pt 3 to it. I'll just have to see what I do once my writer's block disapears. Also what do you guys think about adding the pic? I just thought I would try it out a few times. Tell me what you think!

REMINDERS:
1. I will not be updating next week because of a wedding that I'll be attending.
2. I'm still searching for two back-up editors. If you want to be a candidate then read the end of chapter 10 for guidelines.

Till next time!