Part 2: Meeting Ichigo

Author's note: Here's part 2. I hope you like it young pups.
------------------------------------

Ichigo's POV:

"WAKE UP ICHIGOOOOO!!!!!" I look up as my dad tries to drop kick me but I dodge him and punch him in the face. "Why the hell do you always try to hurt me when I wake up goat face???"

I throw him out of my room with my annoyed frown taking place as I get ready to go to school. Oh hello, I didn't see you there. Let me introduce myself. I'm Ichigo Kurosaki. I'm 16 and I've got orange hair, yes it's natural, tanned skin, and chocolate brown eyes.

That person there? Oh that's just goat face a.k.a. my father. I have two younger twin sisters. Karin and Yuzu. But enough with introductions I've gotta go eat breakfast before Yuzu comes in here with her spoon.

I walk downstairs with my school clothes to eat some breakfast for once. (I'm too lazy to put both of them in Ichigo's actual school cloths so they are allowed to wear anything. Plus the jacket suits Shiro.)

"Good morning Ichi" says Yuzu from the kitchen. "Hey Ichi" says Karin from the dining table as I sit down. I grumble a 'morning' as I start to eat breakfast so I can go to school.

I look up at the time and finish my breakfast and go upstairs grabbing my bag and heading out. Before I do I say my goodbyes to my family, "Bye Yuzu. Bye Karin. Bye goat face see you after school!" "Bye Ichigo." I hear everyone say at once and with that I'm on my way to school.

------------------------------------------------
Im sorry that this is a bit short but I wanted to end off on the same note as shiro ya know? But anyways tell me what you think so far and I'll update soon enough. But for now, I'll see ya later you pups 😋.