Part 6: Waking up

YAY I FINALLY UPDATED THE ACTUAL STORY!!!! I know it's a bit short but this and the next few chapters started up as a huge mess of story line with 3000+ words. I got a friend, xXxAlphaWritesxXx, to help seperate that mess into chapeters and finally got the chance to update. Huge thanks to him and a huge thanks to everyone who reads this story. Hope your happy with this chapter!
-------------------------------------------

~Two days later~

Shiro's POV:

The darkness I'm in now comforts me so much but I have to leave it soon. I don't know how much time has passed since I've come here but I don't want to go back to that reched place. I just want to die..... And yet I can hear voices slowly becoming clearer.

"How is he?" That sounds like Ichigo. What's he doing here?

"His vitals are fine and he should wake up soon. His wounds are also healing nicely."

Who's that? He sounds like a doctor considering the way he spoke. Wait, am I in a hospital?

My curiosity gets the best of me and I try to open my eyes but they feel really heavy.

I try to open them atleast three more times before I succeed but regret it immediatly closing my eyes as fast as possible due to the emense light.

After a few minutes I open my eyes slowly trying to let them adjust to the lights in the room.

I blink a few times before looking around. To my left there's what seems to be that doctor I thought I heard along with a few monitors and screens to check my vitals.

I look to my right next and see Ichigo with a worried but relieved look. Why is he looking at me like that? I've done nothing good enough for him to look at me like that.

"So your awake now." Ichigo's voice pulls me from my thoughts and I hear the doctor leave. I nod at his statement. "What's your name?"

Ah, here comes the questioning. I open my mouth to answer him but my voice comes out all scratchy.

"Sh........sh.......shi-cough cough-" he looks worried but hands me some water. I gulp it down noting how thirsty I was and clear my voice. "My name is Shiro."

He looks away a bit thoughtfully and mummbles 'Shiro' as if trying to test it out. "Well, Shiro, you've been passed out for the past two days." My eyes widen and I start to shake.

-------------------------------------------

Shiro's been away from home for quite a bit. What's gonna happen? Cant wait to find out eh? Welp till next time pups!