Chapter Sixty Five: ➰

Depuis le début

"I know what it's like to be heartbroken Molly you forget that, and unlike you I don't get satisfaction out of watching someone go through it, no matter how much I hate you." I fired back at her.

"Heartbroken?" She scoffed. "Many times you sat in my room telling me of how you didn't love Liam yet, how there was a spark there but it wasn't that crazy intensifying feeling that you thought it would be, that relationship was nothing special and you know it! It was going nowhere."

I took a challenging step towards her, struggling to keep my anger at bay. "So you decided to swoop right in there and try him out for yourself? Regardless of how I felt about him, I trusted you, I sat there and told you all my doubts and worries about that relationship, you played me like a fool, because friends definitely do not go after their friends boyfriends."

She threw her hands down by her sides in frustration, stamping her foot. "I never fucking played you, I was your friend. But you were selfish, you took everything in your life for granted. You have the perfect family, the perfect grades, and you had a perfect boyfriend, and what did I have? A tiny box flat that I share with my dad, living on the bare minimum, I was forever living in your hand me down clothes."

Your life is what you make it, was she really going to blame me for how her life turned out? I wasn't a selfish friend, I spent time with her when we were friends, I took her out for nice meals, I let her help herself to my makeup and my wardrobe, I included her in the fun things me and Lydia would have planned. "So you decided to help yourself to a piece of my life?" I rolled my eyes. "I was hardly Satan to you Molly."

"I was wrong sleeping with your boyfriend, but believe me I payed the price, you know how hard it is to be second best all the time, even after you guys broke up, it was you. It was always you. Constantly having to compare myself because he made it so obvious that  he regretted ever laying a finger on me. Liam made his bed though so he lay in it, but neither of us were happy so naturally I fell for the badass brother, and his ignorant ways. I found it exciting and thrilling, I felt free. Obviously I was wrong again, Nathan isn't the person I thought he was, although you've probably already gathered that." She told me reminding me of the harsh words Nathan had said, as he carelessly told Hunter he didn't give two shits about her in so many words.

Molly sat down on the windowsill, slumping slightly to get comfortable. "If anything you should thank me, if it wasn't for me, who knows you may not have upgraded from Liam." She was talking about Hunter.

"Don't even fucking try it!" I held up a finger giving her a warning.

She had the nerve to laugh. "Calm down. Your man is safe. Believe me I'm done chasing men that like you, it complicates things. I said it because he seems to care about you a lot, you finally got that passion you were looking for, so I really did do you a favour."

"Fabulous, I'll remember to send you a thank you card in the post." I told her, my voice laced with sarcasm. I grabbed the chair I was earlier sitting on and dragged it in front of her. "Now let's talk about something that's actually relevant, shall we?"

"What is it you want to know?" She asked curiously, I had to refrain from rolling my eyes once more at the games she tries to play. It was obvious what I wanted to know.

"Don't push your luck!" I told her with a glare. "Where is he living, I want a full address."

"6a Heath road." She replied with no hesitation, I repeated the address over and over in my head, making sure I wouldn't forget it. I could of done with a little note pad to make notes.

"It won't be of much use to you though, he's not that stupid to keep a gang leaders sister in this town right under his nose." I had no idea whether I could 100% trust everything that was coming out of her mouth, but nonetheless someone would still have to check that place out just in case, plus this was the only thing we had to go on right now.