Chapter Eighteen ➰

SPIKED DRINKS.

*

Tia's POV

"Are you sure it isn't to revealing?" I asked, as I glanced over my outfit in the full length mirror in Lydia's bedroom. I felt like my nipples were gonna poke people in the eye. I felt so uncomfortable and exposed.

I felt like Stacey Harrison.

And that was never a good thing.

Lydia turned to look at me, "are you kidding me? you look amazing!" She stated smiling. Lydia was dressed in a black two piece, the top was a tight fitted crop top with tassels with shorts to match.

I suppose we scrub up alright.

It was now 9pm and the party had started at 8, but you can never be early to a party, that just comes across desperate. To be fair I'd have probably turned up early but let's be honest I don't have much of a social life. It was actually Lucas that had said well turn up when we like, so therefore we'd took advantage and had left the boys sat in our front room waiting for us to get ready. Hunter wasn't there obviously. He wasn't invited to pre drinks.

He's probably balls deep in Stacey Harrison.

I bet he was playing knight in shining armour for her, picking her up in his car, taking her to the party, parading her round like his girlfriend. The thought was sickening.

I grabbed my clutch bag and filled it with the essentials, my phone, my phone charger (because we all know you can never rely on an iPhone battery life) and a red lipstick.

As we entered into the living area Jarred and Lucas stood from the sofa, Jarred seemed to have lost his jaw. I was way too busy watching Kimye ogle each other that I didn't notice Lucas saying something to me.

"Beautiful as always."

"What?" I asked "sorry I zoned out for second."

He laughed. "It wasn't important." I smiled politely, I just wanted to get drunk I couldn't be bothered to make small talk. I needed alcohol before I finally come face to face with Hunter.

God I sound like such a bitch.

"Happy Birthday by the way!" I'd almost forgotten, that was pretty rude of me. I gave him a brief hug, that lasted a bit longer than I'd expected as he kept his arms firmly around me, ok this is a little awkward.

Jarred had announced he was designated driver, however this offer was only one way, he told us to find our own way home, he planned on getting shit faced and leaving his car there. I was pretty much scared for my life because in no way did I trust his driving skills.

I was more than happy to catch a taxi home.

"Do you think we'll make it there alive?" I whispered to Lucas, to which he laughed.

"Tia I heard that." Jarred announced smugly. "Careful else I might make alternative arrangements for you pair to third wheel in the back of someone else's car."

"Third wheeling?" Lucas asked shocked, "I thought this was a double date?" My eyes widened as he looked at me. Please say he's joking.

"What this is a real date for you two?" Lydia asked whipping her round from the front seat and looking directly at me, as if I'd forgotten to tell her something.