Chapter Fifty Three ➰

MURDER

*

Tia POV

I knew for a fact Hunter wasn't in this club.

At least thirty minutes had passed by, and I know if I was missing believe me he'd know.

Why the fuck would he leave?

"Do you know where he is Tia?" He asked almost laughing at me, like he knew something I didn't.

"I'm not his fucking owner." I snapped.

"Oh I see." He grinned menacingly. "Must be important for him to abandon you on your birthday, any ideas where he could be?"

Little snake. Truth was I didn't have any idea where Hunter was, or how Lucas had managed to worm his way into this club. "Even if I did I wouldn't fucking tell you."

"Oh but it would be in your best interests to tell me!" Was he really threatening me? Hasn't he done enough damage already. What the hell did he want from me?

"What you gonna do try and rape me again?" Id like to see how these beasty heels would feel pushed into his crotch.

He laughed at me. "Tia it wouldn't be rape if you enjoyed it." His tone was disgusting, the hunger for me in his eyes made me feel dirty all over.  I shuddered at the thought of him trying to have sex with me again.

What happened to him? He's turned fucking crazy.

"Id rather shit in my hands and clap than have your disgusting hands on me." I spoke in disgust, causing him to take a step closer to me.

"What do you know about this shipment taking place tomorrow?" Shipment? I had no clue what he was on about. I'm guessing Hunter decided to leave me in the dark for this one, so much for honesty is the best policy.

"You really think I'm going to give you information?" I laughed bitterly. "You really are crazy!"

"You owe me princess." He said in a low tone with a slight warning.

"I owe you nothing Lucas!" I pushed his chest hoping he'd back up a little bit.

"Oh but you do." He spoke. "If it wasn't for me Nathan would of had you killed by now, I was the one who talked him out of it, I explained to him that I just needed to speak to you and make you see sense, and you'd join the right side."

I slapped his face hard. "You little fucking snake." I shouted. "How dare you come here and try and get any kind of information from me and assume that I'd take your side, you're only on that side because you're a coward."

"I've never been on Hunter's side you stupid bitch!" He got right in my face and gripped my shoulders. "You need to choose wisely! I can keep you safe, where as he is going to get you killed."

"Face facts Lucas, I chose him." I tried to shrug his hands off me.

Again he laughed bitterly. "You are an idiot Tia, you may as well have mug tattooed on your forehead! He does nothing but lie and keep things from you yet you stand by him like some loyal guard dog, I can keep you safe and I can make you happy!" Honestly I'm worried for his mental health, this wasn't normal behaviour. After everything, why does he think he still stands a chance?

"I hate you." I seethed in his face.

"I love you." He declared making my face scrunch up in disgust. "We can be great together! You don't have to tell him anything, just leave with me now and we can make this work."