PART 13-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE

Start from the beginning

V then decided to have a walk on the beach sand. Shanta didi also joined us. V were having a nice time in the beach.
A lady came to us with some snacks she had. She was selling them. Since v were in a halt,and the time was perfect for a nice break, v decided to have it.

The lady said that she had snacks of all kinds of taste and asked us which taste would v prefer. I said "y don't v have something spicy di? What do u say Laksh?". My eyes shone. But soon my eyes were spitting anger on Laksh whose reply was, "no! Am not gonna have those. How could u even think of having such spicy snack? Don't u feel it awkward to eat a spicy one on an evening? I don't want such stuff! U girls eat. Am not gonna put my tongue on that. U guys carry on!",saying so, he left an angry me.

Didi said, "r u mad or what Laksh? Anyone with brains will never leave such an amazing treat. I think u don't have the luck to taste this mirchi treat. Come on urmi, let's enjoy our snack. U don't care about that Jughead. Just chill and have the snack".

I just laughed on heading didi address him as Jughead. He fumed in anger and said "oh really didi! If am jughead, then what r u? Ostrich-headed didi. And u shut up urmi. Look at u. Ur eyes looking like monkey's eyes. And ur teeth, they r just like squirrels teeth. Eeeeee!!! Look at those. Hahahaha!!!!"

I wasn't able to control my anger, which rose as fuming and concentrated acids do in a laboratory. I replied ,"u call me monkey. How dare u? U lizard- jawed fellow.(as his jawline resembled a lizard.) And u also address my teeth as a squirrel's one. Then Mr. Lizard, look at ur hair. Just resembling that dried coconut fiber. Having such great resemblences, u tease me as a monkey and a squirrel!!"

Didi was laughing and laughing on hearing our hot fight. Then he said "woahh!! U sword tongued girl! How could u just say such sharp words to a handsome young man standing in front of u. Don't forget that am playing a major role in ur job right now!"

I replied, "oh! Yes I know that u r playing a vital role. But u too don't forget that I am an entrepreneur and I can do any other job if I lose this one."

I just left the place in anger. Didi said"look! U made her angry! Now go and apologize. I will not talk till u apologize. Just go Laksh!" Saying so, she pointed towards me, who was leaving furiously.

He said,"y should I apologize? What did I do? She was the one who fumed upon me with such anger. I will not ask her sry. If u want, then u go didi. Am not doing it."

Didi said," Laksh, now u r going to her and asking her sry. That's all. This is final. If u don't ask her sry, then u will have to face the consequences. I will not talk to u. Nor I will sing lullaby for my li'l bro who is used to that."

He said,"fine! I will do it. But only for u."

Saying so, he left and didi followed him to the launch. I ran to my room and faced my mirror and said,"how dare he call me a  monkey? He himself is a monkey. And he calls me monkey. I will show my other side Mr. Laksh. U will never be able to get over it. How silly he is! Mr. Lizard jawed. Hunnn!!! Whom does he think of himself? If he is a roof, then am the sky. If he is a river, then am the sea. Mr. Laksh, u have messed with the wrong person". I said looking at the mirror. I just took out my pillow and punched it n times, till my anger drained am I become stress free...

                   To be continued..................