We walk up to one of the servers that were stationed by the entrance.

"Table for two under McKinnon." I say.

"Yes Miss McKinnon please follow me." A tall brunette says and we follow her to our table.

"Here you go." She hands us our menus and walks back to where she was standing before.

Another server comes up to us and asks us what we want to drink and she then disappears as well but is back just a few minutes later with our drinks.

Both me and Kristen decided on a pasta carbonara. We hand our menus back and I look back at Kristen.

I can't believe we are sitting her in a very public place together having dinner. This is the first time I've taken her out and I feel really good about it and I wanna do it so many more times.

"What?" Kristen asks and I'm shaken from my thoughts. Apparently I'd been smiling so much and she had noticed.

"I was just thinking about the face that this is the first time I've taken you out for dinner and that I want to do it so many more times in our future." That makes Kristen smile too.

"I'd love that. But I got to take you out for dinner as well. Deal?"

"Deal."

Our food is brought out and we dig in because it looks and smells delicious. Being hungry from the sex earlier didn't help us either.

We finish our meal and I pay and tip the server obviously. We head out and get into her car and I drive us back to Kristen's place.

During the ride back Kristen looks at me and she smiles.

"How did you know about that restaurant and where it was?" She asks.

"I've been there before it's one of my favorites." I let out.

"Ah, okay. Makes sense."

I drive up her driveway and stops the car and we get out. Kristen grabs her keys from her purse and opens the door we get in and I close the door behind me.

"I actually have one more surprise for you." I tease.

"You do?" Kristen beams.

"Yes. You remember when we decided to tell the world about us right?"

She nods.

"Okay that night, I'm honestly not sure if you remember as we drank a lot that night." Kristen giggles but gestures for me to continue.

"Anyways we danced and sang to Demi Lovato's Body Say do you remember that?"

"Vaguely but yeah I kind of do." She answers.

"Okay well I kind of wanted to re-create that but here in your house to another song if that's okay with you?"

"Sure go for it!"

I grab my phone and Come My Way by PLVTINUM starts playing. Kristen starts smiling as I walk towards her and starts dancing right in front of her.

Vamos, fiesta

I want you, señorita

I'm gonna kiss all your body

Sharp breath, gripping the bed sheet

I sing.

Baby girl would you come my way

Tell me all the things

That you wanna say

Baby girl, you can say my name

Show me all the ways

You can move that thing.

I continue and I grab a hold of Kristen's waist and pull her closer. The song ends and Kristen gets out of my grip and gets my phone and a second later and Ellie Goulding's On My Mind starts playing.

It was now her turn to sing and dance in front of me and let me tell you she did a hell of a better job then I did. Because I could tell I was getting wet.

It's a little dirty how the whole thing started

I don't even know what you intended

Thought that you were cute and you could make me jealous

Poured it down, so I poured it down

Next thing I know I'm in a hotel with you

You were talking deep like it was mad love to you

You wanted my heart but I just liked your tattoos

Poured it down, so I poured it down.

Kristen grabs me from behind and we dance from the hallway to her living room and continue as the sun goes down outside the windows.

Kristen spins me around and continues to sing.

And now I don't know understand it

You don't mess with love, you mess with the truth

And I know I shouldn't say it

But my heart don't understand

Why I got you on my mind

Why I got you on my mind (but my heart don't understand)

Why I got you on my mind (you think you know somebody)

You got yourself in a dangerous zone

Cause we both have the fear, fear of being alone.

We continue to dance until the song is over and I wrap my hands around Kristen's body.

"Thank you for tonight." I place a kiss on her shoulder

"I should be the one thanking you." She mumbles.

I walk around her so I can look at her while I say this.

"I know..." I can't seem to get the words out of my mouth. I look down to the ground and sighs.

Kristen tilts my head up with her hand and smiles at me.

"It's okay take your time."

I take a deep breath.

"I wouldn't have been able to take you out on this date if you hadn't stared at me that much when we were shooting and that's why I was thanking you." I babbled out.

Kristen puts her hand towards her mouth and smiles brightly.

"Because we would never have confessed our feelings for each other." She continues.

"Yeah. I know it's cheesy but I'm being honest."

"It's not."

I smile at Kristen and she smiles back.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Kristen says and pulls me closer for a kiss.
__________________________________________________________________________________
I went with Italian because I'm trash for Italian food hehe.

Well until next time :*