Chapter 21: haunting thoughts.

2 weeks past after what happened with Blake. He was right I do like him. I still do. He has an unforgettable affect that targets your heart and makes you melt in his arms. I found my self a job at a clothing shop. I barely see my mother everyday and I haven't seen Donny for months. I was currently hanging the coats I was given too on the rack. The store opened and many teenagers and adults came in looking for sizes and shoes, jewellery and cloths anything that they think looks good good on them. I worked my shift and left. The automatic doors of the store and let the breeze hit my skin and hair. I walked as i put my headphones putting on some of my favourite songs on reply. I went to a coffee shop to get my self a drink before I get home. I walked into the shop and ordered my normal drink. I picked it up left.

I started walking home and drinking my coffee. Turned right at the end of the street and saw a what looked like an 18 year old guy handing out flyers.

"Hey think about it" he said giving me the flyer. I read it as I walked.

Party tonight starting from 9:00 pm. I smiled and thought about going.
I speeded home getting ready for the party as I put a little of mascara and eyeliner forwarded with some matte lipstick. I wore a black shirt that had daisies on it and some black jeans that were ripped from the knees and some black converse shoes. I put my hair in a straight, high ponytail letting it me a little messy.

I looked at the address on the flyer. And followed it. I hoped that this party would make me forget everything.

I struggled finding the address but I ended up finding the house. Lights were diffrent colours and we could hear the music that was beating through my ears. I smiled and walked in. The guy that handed the flyers greeted me with a smile and a beer in his hand.

"Hey you made it! Enjoy the party." I mumbled a thanks and he left with his friends. In the living room there were a bunch of girls dancing and guys cheering and watching. It looked like a dance off. The kitchen was filled with people drinking seeing who drinks the most.

I walked into the kitchen and it was filled with guys. I searched for a bottle of water as the men cheered for the guy drinking. That moment one of them held my wrist and turned me around to face him.

"What up princess wanna challenge?"
He said. I thought for a second and then agreed.

"Sure" I smirked. I never drank but this time I was desperate.
He made me stand on one side of the kitchen table and he stood on the other side.

"Drink" he said as they placed a bottle I front of me. "Let's see how much you can handle." He said. I picked the bottle up and raised it to my mouth. I started drinking as I closed my eyes. I could hear their claps. Before I was able to even drink half of the bottle I felt it being pulled out of my hands. The bottle shattered on the floor as the drink inside stained the walls. I jumped at the persons action. I turned around and saw him. Again? Who else could it be. No one other than Blake.

"What were you thinking!" He pulled me out of the house as he talked to me.

"What do you mean?!" I said frustrated.

"Were you trying to get drunk!?"

"Why do you care?!"

"Because I'm the one that had to come to rescue your stupid ass after your stupid decision!"

"Who ever said I needed your help!?"

"You're lucky I was there!"

"Go rescue your girlfriend 'Jess' and leave me alone!"

"You think me and Jess are a thing!" He was now angry. He was always like this. He would always get mad easily.

"Oh sorry I don't think you know the definition of calling a girl your girlfriend!" I said sarcastically.

"You know you were always stubborn! If had just listened to me and stayed away we wouldn't be here right now!" He said raising his hands.

"Oh so you regret us!"

"No!"

"Well that's what you're saying!"

"I loved you" he said" I still do"

"Then why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?" I said devastated.

"You don't understand do you?"

"Well please explain!"

"I'm doing this to protect you! Do you actually think that I wanted to leave you that day when I told you I had a girlfriend!? Did you think for a second that I was breaking into pieces when you stepped out of the car knowing that I might never see you again!? Did you think I didn't know anything about you ever since that day!? I knew everything! Do you know how I was breaking when I saw you with another guy!? You think I want this!? Think for one second! Help me here don't just stand there! Look at me Charlie!" He said as my heart broke with every single word that slipped his mouth.

"I did think" I simply said and continued.
"You know how long it took me to move on from you! And I still can't forget you! You're haunting my mind with every word you've ever said!" I said crying.

He held me close as he whispered into my ear.

"I love you so bad that I'm dying from the inside." I hugged him.

"What about Jess?"

"We broke up."

"Your dad?"

"We will figure something out."

"I need you."

"I promise I can treat you better than anyone can."

"Blake?"

"What?"

"Why did you do what you did to me few days ago?"

"I wanted to convince you to forget me but I couldn't. It was too hard." He said holding me harder.

"Don't leave me." I said burying my face in his arms.

"I promise I won't." He said.