Chapter 2: we keep on going

I woke up to the sound of my alarm which makes me jump out of my soft and comfy bed and straight to the bathroom. I get ready and get dressed into some jeans and a black shirt that had "very sarcastic" written on it in white. I put my long brown hair in a high pony tails and picked my stuff without forgetting my black jacket that laid on the white chair I have in the corner of my room next to a small table and the window. I take my phone out of the charger and get going. I walked down the street to the bus station and patiently waited for the bus to arrive. Ten minutes passed and finally the bus came , I hopped in and took a seat next to the window as I put my head phones on and listened to music as I waited to arrive at my destination,school. Few minutes later I finally reached my stop. I stepped out of the bus and I started walking down the gravel floor that led to the school doors. I pulled the door and stepped inside, taking a deep breath wondering how this day will pass. I walked to my locker and picked up my books. I started walking down the hall to my art class. I wait in front of the door as other students came. The teacher finally came after a few minutes and unlocked the door. Everyone rushed through the room and took their seats, each behind a big white canvas placed in front of them with all kinds of brushes and paint.
"Well class today I want you to draw something that describes you." The teacher smiled as she started talking about how she wants the paintings to be and how she wants it to be presented. Apparently it's so we can get to know each other better. Great. I looked at the door as the door knob turned slowly and in walked an angry Blake. "Mr. Cullen you're late." The teacher said as she walked towards Blake. He just walked around her and took a seat as if she wasn't even there.
He took a seat behind me which made me nervous for some reason. I wonder why he's so mad. I ignore my thoughts that haunted my mind and started painting. I started painting a tree filled with black little flowers that were lightened up by the moon light and the stars. The painting was dark but I liked it that way. "Nice painting" I heard a voice echo through my ear I turn around and see Blake starring at my painting."thanks" I say half smiling. "I'm trying to figure out what it means though" he said still staring at the painting. "Well uhh its..." With that the bell rings. He picked his stuff up and walked out of class. I was so curious to know what he painted that I went around to see his canvas. It was blank. Not even a line. I was confused. But I guess maybe he didn't have any ideas.
After art class I went to the rest of my classes and well a boring day went by. Finally the last bell rang and I got to finally get home! Just as I placed my foot on the gravel floor cole pushes me which ended up with me falling. I glared at him and he walked away smirking. This time he was alone and not surrounded by his friends. I slowly got up and continued to walk home.

*******
"Mom I'm home" I say looking at the clock that indicated 4:46 pm.
"I'm in the kitchen sweetheart." She said as her voice echoed through the house. I took off my shoes and walked to the kitchen. I saw her making some salad since she's a vegetarian. "How was your day?" She asked eating her salad. "Fine" I faked a smile to assure her that everything is okay. "Want some." She asked as she pointed at the salad. "No thanks mom" I said and walked straight to my room. I wasn't really hungry so I quickly started doing my chemistry homework. "Charlotte!" I heard my mom yell. "Yes?" I yelled back loud enough for her to hear me. "Someone brought you this saying you forgot it at school." She yelled. I walked towards her. She was standing at the front door holding an envelope. "Who gave you this?" I asked confused. "Some girl with blonde hair" she said. I took the envelope and walked to my room again. I sat on the white chair that I have in the corner of my room and flipped the envelope to the back. It had my name written in bold on the back 'Charlotte' I opened the envelope and took out a paper that looked like a letter.
Dear Charlotte.
Thanks for forgetting your homework on your desk in English class..it helped me a lot. Take this advice from me and don't mess with us. By that I mean the glare you gave to cole.

Blake.

What? I opened the envelope and saw another folded paper. It's my English homework. Wait how does he know where I live? Why did a girl deliver the envelope? This is all happening so fast and it's confusing me. I thought that he might be nice and not be like cole but I think I was wrong.