Chapter 13: endeless drama

I came home from school early so I can finish the stupid project that was supposed to be worked in pairs! I went and wrote about the subject given to us and started typing on my computer. Donny was out on a date with jade who seems like a really nice girl. He showed me her picture and she seemed really nice. She had medium length black hair and shiny blue eyes. I really think that they look cute together.

After 2 hours of work I finally finished the project that I did all on my own! And saw my phone light up with a text.

Grayson: heyyyy!!

Charlotte: what do you want?

Grayson: hello to you too -_-

Charlotte: ...

Grayson: did you think about it???

Charlotte: about what??

Grayson: well I guess you either weren't willing to come or you had an emergency.

Charlotte: what are you talking about??

Grayson: I told you I'm taking you to a coffee shop remember?? So I can make it up to you.

Charlotte: do you actually think that coffee will make me forgive you??!!

Grayson: girls like coffee don't they...

Charlotte: you're such an idiot!

Grayson: well sorry what do you want me to do?? Buy you a diamond ring!?

Charlotte: no! It's just that you're taking this as a joke.

Grayson: I'm not taking this as a joke you're just thinking that way! I really feel bad about that night.

Charlotte: well maybe you should learn to not invite random people to a girls house!

Grayson: I said I was sorry!

Charlotte: I'm a little busy now. Save the chitchat for later.

I turned off my phone and left it on the table right beside my bed. I was feeling tired because it was getting a little late.

I looked at the clock and saw what time it was. 10:58 pm. Guess I'll sleep a little.

I was sound asleep until I heard some noise from outside. At first I thought Donny came home but he didn't cause the noise I was hearing was like someone's knocking on my window. I went towards my window and opened it to see what's going on. Suddenly a small rock came flying into the room as I screamed in fear.

"Sorry!" I heard someone yell. I looked down to see Grayson standing there.

"What is it Grayson!" I said.

"Can you open the front door I've been knocking for an hour."

I hesitated for a moment but then he started talking. " I promise it's going to be only me!" I was curious to know what he wanted so I went ahead and opened the front door. He was standing there holding a bag filled with fast food.

"Hungry?" He said holding the bag up. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 1:30 am.

I smiled at his action and let him in. I then got a texts from my brother.

Donny: I'm sleeping over at Jason's today will you be okay??

Jason is Donny's best friend since they were 5.

Charlotte: yeah don't worry.

I walked to the living room as Grayson followed me. He place the bag on the table in front of our sofas and he started to take out all the food inside.

"So I didn't know if you in the mood for pizza or hamburger so I brought you both." He said as I laughed.

He took out three fries, two drinks, a pile of ketchup, 3 hamburgers and a pizza.

"You're going to eat two hamburgers?"
I asked him.

"Yeah maybe three if you don't eat yours." He said chuckling.

"Oh nah I'm eating mine!"

He was wearing a tight white V- neck shirt that revealed his abs and a little of his tattoos.

We started eating as we played with the ketchup. I had ketchup all over my face and he had some on his too. We laughed so hard at the things we kept saying but suddenly there was a moment of silence. We still had our smiles on our faces but also kept looking in each other's eyes.

"Do you forgive me now??" He asked me as his eyes were locked with mine.

"Not really" I said giggling.

He then held my chin up and leaned in and kissed me. I had this feeling that I couldn't describe. It's the same exact feeling that I had when I saw Blake. But this time stronger.

He then stopped but kept his face as close as possible to mine.

"How about now?" He asked.