Chapter 9: but then it ends ..

I woke up went to school same old.
Cafeteria was filled with teenagers laughing and dissing. I was just too depressed to talk to anyone. School day ended fast and I went back home early since I wast feeling very well. My brother wasn't home. I don't know where he is so I called him and no answer. My cousin started texting me and I was too lazy to text back but I did it anyway. Last thing you know the conversation was so deep she ended up calling me.

"Hey Sam"

"Hey tell me everything in detail"

"Ok long story short  I met this cute guy in school that I didn't like at first but fell in love with him. We kept meeting at the forest that is close to my place and we kept on talking more and more after."

"And..."

"I end up being kidnapped by his psycho dad and get a broken ankle that I keep hiding from my mom and brother so they don't suspect anything."

"And..."

"And I end up finding out that he has a girlfriend!"

"Wow that's a cliche story"

"Yea I know never thought that it would actually happen."

"True. So do you still have feelings for him?"

"No I'm trying to forget him even tho it hurts so much when I remember all those conversations we had."

"Aww you'll move on and find someone better. Well at least this time you won't have a cliche love story. By the way why don't you call the police and tell them about your cliche love story."

"Thanks Sam. You were very helpful." I said sarcastically.

"Hey I gotta go drop my little brother to his friends house call you later."

"Yea sure bye."

With that she hung up and well I went for a walk.

I walked down the street to a coffee shop and decided to buy myself some coffee.

"Hi can I have a small latte?"

"Sure" the guy said and he gave me the cup of coffee I took the cup and walked out knowing it's a bit cold.

I turned around and started walking back home right when I get a call from Donny.

"Hey Donny"

"Get home now!"

"Why what's wrong"

"Sam just got hit by a car."

"WHAT!"

I ran home as fast as I can and bursted through the door.

"Donny!"

I heard him laughing along with another voice.

"You should have seen your face." He laughed as Sam laughed with him.

"Donny I almost got a heart attack"

"Don't worry you're like a immortal duck"

"You're comparing me to a duck."

"Yeah its true you always do the duck face with your selfies and you talk a lot."

"For your info a duck doesn't talk"

"But it still makes annoying duck noises."

"That was not funny don't ever do that again"

"Ok calm down" he raised his hands in surrender.

"I'm going upstairs."

"Hey wait for me." I heard Sam say as she followed me to my room.

We started talking about how it would be like living in a world made out of food. Yes we are that weird.

"You know if you wouldn't have done that prank I would have got you ice cream."

"Oh little Charlie I'm so sorry but you gotta admit you shouldn't be surprised cause the prank was as cliche as your love life story."

"Oh shut up Samantha at least I had a lover."

"Yeah one that used you and had a girlfriend already before you"

"I hate you sometimes."

"Two can say that"

"It's getting late I should get going. Call me if you need me and by the way you should call the police and tell them before it's too late."

"I'll think about it"

With that she walked out and left.

I started thinking. Maybe o should forget him. Like I won't be seeing him anymore am I? Well at least now I can relate to those love songs. I wish I never met him. Never saw him. Never talked to him. You know what this is my fault not his I should have listened to him when he said stay away I'm dangerous. But he's not he's just a guy that plays with ever girls mind and makes her think that he likes her but he doesn't so he suddenly announces that he has a girlfriend and then leaves you there after an argument and after all that I love you and I won't let you go sentences that boys say!

"Are you done thinking out loud?"
I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Donny's voice echo in the small room.

"Did you hear that?"

"Do you mean the parts where you talked about how boys do that and this and play with a girls mind ... Then yes I heard"

"Great"

"It was really funny because you kept yelling louder and louder! I should have taken a video."

"Haha very funny" I said sarcastically.