Chapter 10: but continues in our dreams

The second bell rang and everyone went to their classes. I have not heard a single word from Blake and it has been 2 months that I didn't see him or talked to him. What if all that was a dream a fantasy. Did it actually happen? My biology class was started. We had a project to do for next week and I was partnered up with Grayson.

He's a cute looking guy that has brown hair and brown eyes. He also has a muscular and tall body.

"Hey" he said sitting beside me.

"Hi" I said.

"Are you new to the school?" He asked.

"No I'm just not popular"

"Oh well .. This is awkward"

"Yeah.."

"So when do you want to work on it .. Like tomorrow maybe or ... If that's cool with you."

"Yeah. You can come to my place tomorrow."

"Cool" he said and we attended the class as usual. The day went by normal. I finally got over Blake and stopped thinking about him. Tomorrow I don't have school and I get to finally relax.

~.~

I woke up to the smell of bacon

"Hey Donny" I see my brother cooking some bacon in the kitchen."

"Hey" he nodded at me.

"I didn't know you can cook."

"Well when you live alone for a few years you forcefully learn."

"Cool"

I walked to the couch and laid there scrolling down my phone. I then get a text from Grayson.

~hey when can I come over?

I think and answer about five minutes later.

~in 2 hours?

He started typing and then said..

~ok

I ate the breakfast my brother made. My mom left town for a few days because of her job.

"My friend is coming over in an hour is it okay with you?" I asked Donny.

"Yeah. I'm going out in an hour so don't throw a party while I'm gone."

"I won't don't worry."

I got dressed and cleaned my room a little before Grayson came. Suddenly I get another text.

~ I don't have your address...

I text him back my address.
After 10 minutes I hear a knock on the door. I went to open it but I saw that Donny already opened it.

"Hi I'm Grayson is this charlottes house?"

"Yeah .. One sec she'll be here"

"Hi" I say from the back.

"Oh there she is. Well I'll get going. Call me when you need me." He says and walks out of the door.

"We should get to that project." I said and he follows me to my room. We start off with it but stop after 15 minutes.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"About?" I asked.

"The way I talked to you yesterday."

"Oh that don't worry it's fine." I half smiled.

"You have the whole house to your self?"

"Yeah.. Well for now."

"Cool can I invite a few friends."

"But I thought we were going to work on the project."

"Come on they'll help us a little."

"Umm okay I guess" I hesitated. He then took out his phone and started texting his friends. We stay in silence as he kept on texting for about ten minutes. When he finished we got back to the books right after we were caught off by the door bell.

"I'll get it." I said but he followed me.

I opened the door to see a bunch of guys and a few girls with some pack of beer.

"Hey what's up." They all made hand shakes and came into the house.

"I thought you said a few friends." I said to Grayson.

"Hey don't be so negative."

Few minutes later the door bell rang again and more people came in. Suddenly the house was filled with teenagers and loud music.

"What just happened!?" I asked Grayson.

"Lighten up have fun." He said and walked away drinking a bottle of beer.
I started to panic I didn't know what to do. How am I supposed to control these teenagers. Now I know how my mom feels.

Suddenly the sky started to get dark. And most of them were drunk. Most of the furniture was broken and when Donny gets back I have to plan my funeral.

"GUYS STOP EVERYONE OUT!" I yelled but no one listens to me. Everyone was dancing and drinking.
Suddenly a guy approached me.

"Hey sweet thing." He said. My heart started to race. He was drunk. "Why so scared. I don't bite." He said getting closer as I stepped back. Each step I took he kept on coming closer till my back hit the hard wall.

"Don't get closer." I said in fear.

"Aww come on let's have some fun."
I tried to run but he held me I place with his arms on my shoulder pressing me on the wall making it hard to move because I didn't have enough strength. He was like a rock. Suddenly memories from that day when Blake and I were arguing as he held me tightly on the rock haunted my mind. I remembered the bombs and the guys, the black van and my broken ankle.

"Please stop" I said defeated. His hands then traveled to my waste and I screamed hoping someone will help me. Then it all stopped. I saw Donny holding him firmly on the wall. Everyone got even the guy that was drunk.

"What happened!?"

"I-I don't know it all happened so suddenly I barely got the chance to understand everything."

"Go take a shower I'll clean this up."