Chapter Thirty-One

Start from the beginning

Just as I was walking into the den, I saw Mónéy walk down the stairs. She looked at me and smiled weakly before looking down at her phone. I looked over her choice of clothes and licked my lips. She had on a pair of tight ass shorts with a college sweater on and a pair of Polo ankle socks. Her camel toe was on full display and I licked my lips right before she pulled her sweater farther down covering it up. I looked up and saw her frowning at me.

"You are so sick in the head," she mumbled before walking closer to me. "Anyways I forgot to tell you that Mona is coming over in a few minutes to help me with my party." I scrunched my face up and she did the same.

"Party? You ain't having no party at my shit. I thought I made myself clear that you and Danaë are restricted from being in my shit unattended," I stated harshly causing her to mug me. She probably thought I was tripping but from my perspective I was looking out for my livelihood.

"So what you saying is I can't have a party for my eighteenth birthday next week," she asked. I grimaced at the fact that I had forgotten all about her birthday. I sorta kinda felt like an ass. She shook her head and walked pass me and into the kitchen. Me being me, I turned around and watched her ass as she disappeared into the kitchen. Chanel walked pass her snapping my eyes out of its trance.

"It's getting late, you want me to take your car or are you going to drop me off," Chanel asked as she looked around the den for her iPhone. I sighed and walked over to her. She ignored my presence and continued looking under the pillows in search for her phone. I pulled her phone from my pocket and handed it to her. She finally looked up at me and rolled her eyes.

"What were you doing with my phone Icy, and don't lie." I frowned and snatched her hand before dropping her phone in it. She looked down and unlocked her phone and went through it, I guess making sure I didn't delete nothing or some shit like that.

"I'll take you home in the morning, tonight you just gon' have to crash in one of my guest rooms," I stated ignoring her question. She looked up from her phone and gave me a death glare.

"Why do I feel like this was your plan all along," she asked. I took a seat on the couch and rubbed my temples. Now was not the time for her to be bitching on me for stupid shit. I made up my mind that she's staying here and that shit is final.

"Look Chanel I just need you to go along with me on this. First off I don't trust yo ass after you told me that shit you did back in Italy. Who knows you might run off and go to the clinic the minute I take yo ass back to Shreveport, I ain't having that shit. Plus if you are pregnant wit' my baby, it's best that you stay here so I could help you out while you pregnant." She rolled her eyes to the ceiling before speaking.

"Fine Icy, fucking fine! I'll stay here until I go to the doctor. If I'm really pregnant then I will consider moving in with you, or making other living arrangements so that I'm closer to you. I honestly shouldn't listen to shit you say but I guess I did provoke you to hit me. But I swear on parents, if you put yo fucking hands on me again I'm killing you, and that's a promise." I chuckled at her statement even though she probably was being for real I could never take her serious.

"Yea ok, but look when ever you get tired just go in the guest room that is right across from mine. I put you that close so if my dick got hard, all I gotta to do is walk out my room and then step into yours. We might end up giving our baby a new brother or sister," I joked. Her eyes widened and she quickly shook her head.

"Nigga you got me twisted if you think we finna have sex again. The only reason why I did sleep with you was because I was drunk and knowing you, you probably took advantage of me." I chuckled at her because if anybody was taken advantage of it was me. It was literally two on one and I honestly didn't mind.