Chapter Thirty-One

Start from the beginning

"You are so fuckin' beautiful to me. Do you know I thought about you every day when you left. I couldn't wait to see you so I could stick my dick in you." His words were a warm caress against the back of my neck. He put his hands on my hips and lifted me up. When I went down I landed straight on his dick. He slid right into me causing me to let out a moan. His dick felt so good to me. My knees felt shaky as hell. Jamal was stroking it so good, I'd be on the floor if I weren't attached to the ceiling. Jamal had my feet off the floor. I didn't mind though I just wrapped my legs around his back and held on. My pussy started to clench up and I held my breathe because I knew I was about to scream like I was being murdered. All the pressure, and aching, was building up in that one spot and he then just stopped.

"Jamal, please," I begged him. He reached above my head and undid my hands and carried me over to the bed. I was breathless, shaky, and getting pissed by the second. He smiled down at me and I couldn't see why. He laid me down on top of the rose petals before kissing his way up my body and then he went in. Like 'chocking me so good I forgot I changed my last name' went in. 'I'm marrying this nigga' went in. I'd already made my damn mind and everything.

Exhausted, I snuggled into his side and started falling asleep, listening to Miguel's Sure Thing play on the radio in the front. I had to admit that shit was extremely relaxing, and sexy.

"How was it," Jamal asked with his eyes closed.

"Just how I imagined. What about you, was I good." I asked biting my lip as I waited for an answer. I've been around the block multiple times and I wanted to know if my shit was still good. A smile appeared on Jamal's face and I knew he was about to say something that would make me happy.

"You was iight," he responded. I punched him in the chest and slid out of bed. This was his second time today telling me some shit I didn't want to hear. He laughed and sat up in bed. "Chill out ma, I was playing, you was good. Now bring yo sensitive ass back to bed." I bit my bottom lip nervously before reluctantly sliding in the bed.

"You sure do know how to piss a girl off," I mumbled with my back turned to him. He pulled me close and kissed the side of my face. I poke my lip out and pretended to be mad, even though I was enjoying his kisses.

"And you sure do know how to make a nigga nut. You know how to talk a lot too. I'm trynna get me some sleep, keep it down."

"I don't like to be told what to do," I stated with an attitude.

"I can always make you beg." He was giving me a sly, sneaky grin and I quickly shook my head. I was too damn tired for any more of that, he'd completely worn me out.

___________

|Icy|

I leaned up against the kitchen counter and watched Danaë and Peanut text each other from across the room. They had been doing this shit for five minutes now and I was watching Peanut's phone, waiting to see an inappropriate text pop up on from Danaë. He was sitting at the table and she was seated across from him while I leaned up against the kitchen counter looking directly at Peanut's iPhone 7 screen as he texted my baby sister.

At first I wanted to snatch his young ass up at, but then I realized that he was a good dude, not only that but I had to remember that he's Kree's baby brother. I decided I'll let this shit slid for right now, but his young ass better not try nothing. My eyes traveled to the end of the table where Chanel sat stuffing some wings into her mouth. Her ass had her own person pizza, half of the wings and two drinks. I shook my head at her before walking over to her and taking a slice of her pizza. She looked at me like she wanted to cry.

"Did I tell your ugly ass you could eat my pizza," she asked as she popped the cap on the cold drink can. I shrugged and took the drink out her hand just as she was about to drink it. She looked at me wide eyed as I gulped down her fruit punch Fanta. I sat the empty can down on the table and walked into the den, leaving Chanel sitting there heartbroken over food.