Chapter Thirty-One

Start from the beginning

"Put that fat ass dick in my pussy and fuck me," I demanded. Jamal did as I told him and placed his hands on the wall and shoved his dick roughly into my moist pussy. I let out a loud groan as Jamal thrusted roughly in and out of me with each stroke. I was so loud that I'm sure the whole neighborhood heard us fucking. Jamal whispered freaky shit in my ear intensifying my pleasure, making my insides so wet my juices ran down my legs.

"Oh yes, beat my pussy up," I wailed loudly.

"Shh, these walls thin as a bitch so if you keep making all that noise you gon' wake up the whole neighborhood up," Jamal grumbled.

"I can't help it baby! You beating this pussy up too good," I cried out. I felt my walls tighten around Jamal's dick and that made him go harder. He slid his hand around me and played with my clit, making my body feel as if it was about to explode. I moaned and the arch that I once had in my back, had disappeared. I was now slumped over trying to hold on for dear life. Jamal grabbed my waist and bounced me up and down on his dick making me hit my head up against the wall a few times. He thrust quickened and my moans became louder. A few seconds later I felt my body shake as the warm liquid rushed out my body and he nutted as well.

Jamal pulled his dick out and disappeared down the hall while I tried to catch my breath. That was one good ass orgasm I had just had, and from the moisture creeping back in between my legs I knew I wanted another one. We were suppose to have sex in the bedroom but I didn't mind getting my back broke next to the fireplace. I slowly got up and blew the candles out before staggering to the bedroom. Jamal had really outdone himself and because I didn't have sex in a whole month, he had me believing he was the best I've ever had.

Pushing the bedroom door open I slowly walked in, looking around for Jamal but he was no where in sight. The bedroom was already decorated with rose petals, handcuffs, sex toys, and all type of other kinky shit. I heard the toilet flush and I knew it was Jamal. I walked over to the bed and ran my hand through the soft rose petals that laid on the bed. For the first time in a long time I felt my life starting to progress and get better.

"Damn Remy, you got some bomb ass pussy. I hope you plan on giving me some more," Jamal stated from the bathroom doorway. I smiled and turned to face him. My eyes roamed his sexy ass six pack before going down lower to his semi hard dick. My mouth watered at the sight of him. I walked over to him and he met me halfway in the middle of the bedroom. He kissed me and a surge of intense want and need went through me. Biting his bottom lip I moaned and reached down to stroke him into action but he stopped me.

"Nahh this my show baby. You always wanna try and be in control, you've been like that since we were little. Well today I'm running this shit so chill and let me do me." He walked over to the bed and his eyes scanned the sex toys and weapons that were laid out, and ready to be played with. I could barely see what he was doing because the only support of light I had was the candles. I grew tired and was about to walk to the bathroom but I felt my hands between placed above my head. I heard a clicking sound and that's when I realized I was in handcuffs to the chandelier that was in his bedroom.

"Jamal?" His name was a whispered plea from my lips. I didn't know how to react to being in these tight ass handcuffs. When he disappeared, that made me panic even more. I tried to see where he went but was unable to due to these handcuffs. My body relaxed once I felt his skin pressed against every inch of mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist, filling his hands with my breasts, spreading out his fingers so they touched all but my nipples.

When he placed himself in between my legs, my pussy turned traitor to my brain and she throbbed, aching for more attention. It was all the sweetest torture and not being able to do anything, or anticipate what he was going to do next, was making me feel crazy.