December 23

-Rosie's Point Of View-
"Have you guys ever built a fort?" Hazel asks as the credits roll from the last episode of Stranger Things. "I can't believe your not an emotional wreck right now." I say. "Come on, answer my question." Hazel begs. "A fort? Uh, no. I built like one of everything..except of a fort." Chase says. " Then were building a fort. Right here." Hazel says, and stand up. She pushes the coffee table of the center of the couches and pushes it against the wall. "Are we actually doing this?" Emerson asks. "Do it or I'll break up with you." Hazel says, as she starts pulling the cushions and pillows off the couch she was just sitting on. "Alright then." Emerson says getting up, and pulling off the cushions. "oh my gosh, CHASE! Let's go get the mattresses from our rooms!" I grabs his hand pulling him off the couch. "Fine, fine. Because I'm the strong one." Chase says. "Whatever, come on." I say, grabbing his hand and pulling him up the steps. Once we make it halfway down the hallway, he stops. "What?" I stop and look up at him. "Let's go mattress surfing." He says. "Umm...what's that?" I ask. "No no, nothing back. We're gonna take the mattress, and put on the stairs and then we're gonna sit on it." Chase says. "And just sit there?" I ask. "Duh, no. You slide down!" Chase says. "YES LIKE IN PRINCESS DIARIES!" I say and clap my hands. "Exactly." Chase says. "Wait you watch princess diaries?" I ask with a smirk. "Oh shut up." He says. "Then let's get the mattresses!" I say grabbing his hand again and running down the hallway to my room and opening the door. "Let's try this first." I say. I try using my magic to use the mattress off of the bed frame, and it actually works. "That's, actually pretty cool." Chase says with a laugh. "Let's hurry though, cause it's really heavy." I say moving my way out of the room, with the floating mattress behind me.
"Set it down if it gets to heavy." Chase says as we walk down the hall. When we reach the stairway, I set the mattress down on the edge. "Shhh...let's surprise them." Chase says as he climbs onto the mattress. No one in the living room sees us, yet. "You sit on the front, I'll stand on the back." I say, which Chase actually listening to. I keep my balance as I climb onto the back half of the mattress. "Ready?" Chase asks grabbing the handrails. "Yes!" I say. "GO!" Chase tells, which catches Hazel, Emerson and Harper's attention. I scream as we fly down the steps, and I try to keep my balance. I fall down onto the mattress when we reach the floor. "MY TURN!" Hazel yells running over. "That was so fun, oh my gosh." I say, laughing. "I heard a scream, is everyone okay?" Bucky walks out from the hallway at the top of the stairs. I hear a few more doors in the upstairs hallway open and close. "We went mattress surfing." I say with a smile as Nat, Wanda, Vision and Sam appear by the landing. "Wanna try?" I ask rolling off the mattress and using my magic to lift it back up to the top. Bucky debates it for a moment.
"I'll do it if Sam does it!" Bucky says pointing to Sam. "Well, I'll do it if Bucky does it." Sam says. "Fine then, you get on first." Bucky says. "No, no, elderly first." Sam says motioning for Bucky to get on. "If you guys don't get on, I'm going!" Hazel yells.
Bucky gets on first, and Sam gets on second. And of course they screamed like babies on the way down.

(A/N: This isn't what Tony's Tower actually looks like (of course))