Decemeber 22

-Harper's Point Of View-
     "Goodbye house. See you in a few days." Hazel says dragging her bag out of the front door. "Bye Hazel's house." I say as I walk beside her with my bag swung over my shoulder. "Your saying goodbye to your house?" Bucky asks, following us out of the house with Steve not far behind him. "Yup." Hazel says. "Careful you might get attached." Bucky says. "Getting attached is nice. You should try it some time." Hazel says.
     Ouch. Sometimes she's funny, but sometimes she's got no filter. Bucky just laughs anyways. He's never had anything TO get attached to. Up until now.
"Is anyone forgetting anything?" Clint asks, dangling the keys in the air, insinuating he will be locking the door. So he locks the door, and we all file into the helicarrier.

 So he locks the door, and we all file into the helicarrier

(A/N: these are the only photos I can find

(A/N: these are the only photos I can find.)
     The hanger door lifts, and closes with a bang, as Natasha and Clint head off the front of the helicarrier to take off. "Let's see if there's snack. And a speaker to play Christmas music." Hazel says dropping her heavy bag and heading off towards the living room area of the S.H.I.E.L.D plane.
     I'm surprised Tony hasn't designed of these things himself so he can put his name on it.
      "Ooh, yes snacks." Rosie drops her bag beside Hazel's and we both follow her. The plane is so nice. If I had to live here, I wouldn't be complaining. Strange to hear from someone who lives in a palace. I don't actually live there though, not until I graduate. Then I'll move into the palace with my dad. Maybe Rosie will get to move in also...
     "Yes, Cheez-its! And the ones with Winter shapes!" Hazel says pulling out the box.

     "If I had to guess what a S.H.I.E.L.D agent ate, I would NOT guess Cheez-it's." Chase says, sitting down on the couch next to Emerson. "It could be one of the Scientists." Rosie says, sitting down next to him. "Or a Biochemist." I say sitting down in a chair across from them. "Or an engineer." Bucky says, as he walks into the room, and sits in one of the extra chairs. Hazel plugs in her phone to the speakers before sitting on the floor beside my chair, and Mariah Carey comes on. "So Buck, are you gonna come buy food for Christmas dinner with us?" Rosie asks. "Well, sure. Better than training." Bucky says. "Good, we need someone tall to reach the high selves." Harper says, and we all laugh as the helicarrier takes off.
__________
-A Few hours later, At the store-
"Don't you think you look a bit suspicious with just one glove?" Rosie asks Bucky, jokingly. "Id rather look suspicious, then have anyone recognize me." Bucky says, turning to cart to follow Chase and Harper down the next aisle. "Let's have stuffing." I say, and I grab a box from off the self. "Oooh yeah I like stuffing." Harper says, grabbing cans of green beans off the shelves. I grab 2 boxes and throw them into the cart on top of the ham. "Anything else?" Emerson asks. "Umm... nope. We can make cookies on Christmas Eve so we have some for Christmas Day." Rosie says looking at the list. "Good because is still feel sick from the ride home." I say holding my stomach. "Let's go home and watch Rudolph." Rosie says as we walk to the cash register. "No, The Polar Express. Nice try." I say and we both laugh.