December 8

-Rosie's Point Of View-
"YES I WANT TO RIDE IN THE CART!" I jumping into the cart as Chase pulls it out of the cart return. I fix my hat on my head and cover my ears. "Don't slip on the ice." I say laughing as Hazel frantically pulls the cart away from the ice patch.
Emerson, Harper, Chase, Hazel, and I are at Walmart right now so we can buy toys and donate them to local orphanages. It was Harper's idea of course.
"Chase, can I have some cash?" Hazel says him, holding out her hand. "You donate money to these Salvation Army stands every time you see one, don't you?" Chase asks. He stops pushing the cart towards the store and pulls out his wallet. "Maybeee." Hazel says with a laugh. Chase hands her a $10 bill and pushes the cart again. Hazel puts the money in the Salvation Army collection bin as we pass by, and walk (or ride, in my case) through the automatic door. Along the left wall as we walk in is stacked with soda cans making Christmas shapes.

"That's pretty cool

"That's pretty cool." Harper says. "I know, McDonalds is the best." Chase says. "Your pretty unintelligent for a Stark." I joke looking back at him. "It was joke." He says punching my back. "I know I know." I say laughing. "Which way to the toys?" Hazel asks. "We'll try to the right." Chase says turning the cart, making it slid across the floor. "Oh my gosh, Rosie, Christmas onesies." Hazel says pointing to the rack. I kneel up in the cart. "Yes we need those!!" I say. Hazel picks one of for Harper, me, and herself. "You guys aren't even going to bother to ask if I'll use my dads money to buy them for you." Chase says, and Hazel throws them on top of me. "We just assumed you don't care." Hazel says. "Well, you would be right." He says making us laugh.
     We make our way to the toy aisle to start picking out toys. "YES DOC MC STUFFINS!" I say pointing to the 3ft. dolls. Chase pushes the cart over. "Why are dolls $30?" Chase asks picking one off the shelf. "I don't know but we need one." I say grabbing it from his hands and putting it in the cart. "Whatever Rosie wants." Chase says. "Look at this." Hazel says pulling something off the shelf. "Oh my gosh that's is the dumbest thing." Emerson says. Hazel holds up an Avengers Lego set for us to see.

"My dad is so full of himself, he would LOVE this

"My dad is so full of himself, he would LOVE this." Chase says picking an IronMan one up off the shelf, and dropping it in the cart. "Goodness gracious, there's a Loki one." I say picking it up and shaking me head. "I say, let's buy some out of irony." Harper says, picking up different sets and setting them in the cart. "Hey watch this." Chase says. "Rosie stick your arm out. "Umm okay." I stick my arm out of the cart. Chase runs down the aisle, using my arm to knock things into cart AND the floor. "Oh...my...gosh." I say between laughing and boxes of Barbies, Legos, and Toy Cars Fall onto me. Emerson, Hazel, and Harper are dying laughing as Hazel pulls out her phone to take a snapchat video.
_____
"Your total is $2,678.78." The cashier says to us. 2 hours and 3 carts later, we finished our gift shopping. "Goodness gracious." Hazel says as Chase pulls out his debit card (which is dad is always refilling with money). "Pfff, that's nothin." Chase says as he swipes his card. "Sure, Chase"
'As the shoppers run home with their treasures.'