"Sure you're okay?" he asked, kissing my neck.

"Yes. Please move. Now."

He grinned on my skin, setting a quick, unrelenting pace. I gripped at his shoulders, whimpering in ecstasy as he moved in and out, licking up my throat. My fingernails dug half moons in his porcelain skin as he claimed me, my ass slamming into the wall with every thrust. The passion was driving me wild as he hit my spot over and over. I trembled in his arms, knowing I wasn't going to make it much longer.

"Let go. Let me feel you," he said through gritted teeth.

"Shit Jamie, please!" He pumped a few more times and I practically screamed, unraveling in an explosive orgasm.

"Fucking Christ," he yelled as I milked him of his own. He spilled into me, both of us shaking.

My orgasm went on and on and he didn't move, keeping us together as I throbbed around him, humming my pleasure.

"My God, baby. That was hot."

I smiled, finally opening my eyes to see him. He gently eased us apart. "Happy birthday."

He panted. "You're incredible."

"As are you. Let's get cleaned up so I can give you your other surprise."

"Yes ma'am. Hope it includes another round of that."

I laughed. "Maybe a few more."

He leaned in to capture my lips in a breathless kiss as I clung to him. Last year's birthday had been beyond memorable, but I had a feeling I was about to outdo myself.

***

After what had been a delicious start to my morning, I spent the following hour on my back; except fully clothed and not with my husband's body on top. Our rough sex had reminded my stomach that I hadn't fulfilled my contract with the toilet, and I had an embarrassing wave of nausea. I knew it was too good to be true. Once again, Jamie had understood, wetting a cold washcloth and resting it on my head while he called the desk for crackers.

I'd refused real food because our first stop of the day was lunch with my in-laws and stepdaughter. If my stomach cooperated from there, I had a surprise for us as a family, and would end the night with a special evening alone.

"Hey," he whispered before sitting on the bed beside my hip.

I smiled over at him, putting my best face forward. "Hi."

He rested his hand on my belly, caressing it gently. "Has our crazy kid calmed down?"

"I think so. It's fading."

"Good," he said. "We have to leave soon. Are you up for it or want me to cancel?"

He looked so innocent and young in that moment, my heart caught in my throat. I didn't want to ruin two days in a row for him, my fault or not. He deserved to have the best day ever, and I was determined to give it to him.

"No, babe. I'm excited to celebrate. I'll be fine."

I slowly sat up and reached for a mint I kept on the nightstand. Unwrapping one, I popped it in my mouth and hoped its effects were immediate.

"I'd be content spending the day in bed with you." He lifted my hand to kiss my wedding ring.

"I'll be selfish later, but your family really wants to see you."

He grinned. "You know something?"

I shook my head, allowing him to continue.

"Before you, I didn't spend many birthdays with my dad. It was usually only the annual phone call, or I'd come back to party with my mates and just crash in his spare room. Even when I...in previous relationships we celebrated elsewhere. But this makes two years in a row you've given me my daughter and father for my birthday, and I can't put into words how much it means to me."