「Chapter 9」

Mulai dari awal

"Jiyeong told us what went down at the parlor," she crossed her arms. "And if I was there watching you humiliate that girl, especially inside a public place, I would've been upset, too. Maybe your special fangirls wouldn't have seen it that way, since all they care about is kissing up to you, but any person with morals and a good heart would've seen how messed up that was."

"So what the hell should I do?"

"Try apologizing like you mean it next time. That's if you can get her to listen. I've got to get to my next class now. See ya." Minji then turned and left Taehyung standing there in the hallways, slightly perplexed.

Later on, in the afternoon, Taehyung found the rest of Bangtan sitting and standing around a bench in the park. He went over, dragged Jimin out of his seat, and dropped himself down in his place. "Alright, how do I do it?"

"Hey, that's my se--" Jimin paused. "Wait, did you mean you forgot how to--"

Taehyung smacked Jimin against his head. "Not that, idiot!" He leaned over on the table as he deeply sighed, "how do I go about apologizing to Jiyeong?"

"So, Kim Taehyung has finally realized the error of his words!" Yoongi announced. "I knew from the minute you started screaming yesterday, that your plan to 'expose' Jiyeong had gone down the drain."

"You pissed her off even more?" Hoseok asked. "Taehyung-ah," he dropped a hand on his shoulder, "you're finished." They all then burst out laughing at Taehyung's expense.

"Stop playing around and help me out."

"Why don't you just say sorry," Jin suggested.

"I tried doing that already, but nothing, she's still ignoring me."

"What'd you say?" Jimin asked.

"I told her how guilty I was feeling about her being upset, and then asked for forgiveness."

The boys all shook their heads. "Yah, it sounds like you apologized just for your own sake," Yoongi said.

"That's what her friend said, too."

"Then a simple apology isn't going to work in your case anymore," Hoseok said.

"If I told a girl, like Sumin, how upsetting it was that she wasn't talking to me, she'd swoon at the drop of hat."

"Tae, if you haven't noticed already, Jiyeong's doesn't operate like Sumin or those other girls. I could've sworn we established that already," Jimin said.

"We did, we did," Namjoon nodded.

"Definitely," Jin added on.

"Okay, so tell me what the hell I should do already."