Epilogue

Epilogue

----------------

**3 years later**

----------------

Zayn Javaad Malik.

______________

I lay quietly in my bed. Eyes still closed from me coming home late from our new tour. Allie and Oakley were in bed already, making it a bit hard to get to bed due to our loud barking dog.. I wanted to surprise them. I wasn't supposed to be home for another month but some places got cancelled due to weather. Allie got up because of the dog and we spent time together cuddling and talking. But before long Oakley cried and she had to feed him. He doesn't know i'm home yet. He's not a Mummy's boy, or a Daddy's boy. He loves us equally I think. Its just that he hasn't seen me in almost a year and I know he misses me, Allie always had to get him to stop crying, she'd put the phone up to his ear and he settle down. I missed my little man too.

I sigh out thinking of how happy I am since I got married three years ago.

"Dah!" after I heard that I braced myself for an impacted. And I got one. He shook me and jumped ontop of me. 

"I think he's saying. 'Daddy its time to wake up.'" A sweet voice says giggling a big. I opened my eyes to see Allie in my shirt holding our one year old who is resting his head on her shoulder.

"Daddy's up." I smiled and stretched. She sat on the side of the bed turning the baby so that he could sit comfortably on her lap. He reached his arms out for me and I took him and hugged him tightly, and kissed his forehead. "Were you a good boy while daddy was away." I asked nicely. He didnt say anything and just snuggled in my chest. Allie stroked his black hair and smiled at me.

"Zayn, he gets more and more like you everyday." 

"Is that so." I smiled back and touched her cheek lightly.

"He looks like your twin too. You have a mini you running around. I bet he'll grow up big, and handsome." She coo's. He looks and her and smiles only showing two teeth. "Do you want to grow up big and handsome like Daddy Oakley?" She asked smiling. He nodded eagerly and smiled up at me.

"Dah.." He coos. He rubs his head in my chest and I laughed light heartily. 

"I've missed you both like crazy." I kissed Allie's forehead and she sighed. She scooted to the other side of the bed to be beside me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"We missed you too." She says with a sigh. "El, comes over a lot since you all had left because well.. Lou wasnt here either. So her and Oakley know eachother well. He knows that's Aunty El. Perrie comes over a lot too. I still can't believe her and Niall are engaged!" She kept talking but I didnt miss one word.. Watching her talk makes me smile, who knew you could miss someone as much as I did her and my son.