Chapter Nine

Allie Elizabeth Nixton

I stare blankly at Zayn standing in the bathroom, soon I heard a sob and his head hanging low, little droplets of water are dripping from his eyes.. He's crying. I untangle my legs from Niall and try not to wake him from his deep sleep, he grumbles a bit and turns over and I let out a sigh of relief and try to make no noise, a board creeks a bit but not to loudly to make Zayn turn around or Niall wake up.

I pad over to the door way and see Zayn look up and take something out of his pocket and letting it dangle. I squint my eyes to see a heart shape and my breathing stops..

Thats my necklace I threw at him when I left.. It feels like so long ago..

I close my eyes and open them again to let a tear roll down my cheek and down to the floor making sure I didnt make any noise. I quickly make my way over to the bathroom across the hall were my former lover is standing before me crying he jumps back letting go of the gold metal and holding his chest in fear.

"A-Allie, you scared me.." He mumbles wiping his cheeks. I close my eyes and shake my head.

"I've been watching you for a good thirty minutes Zayn.." i say to him. He looks at me with disbelief, I smile slightly and pick up the heart that I used to wear every day and admire it, and look at Zayn his eyes watery again, regret dripping from his voice.

"I'm so sorry." He sobs. I hold his head in my hands and look him in his beautiful mocha eyes I have missed for over a year, my sky blue eyes start to water too, a tear slowly makes its way down Zayns cheek and I wipe it away.

"D-Dont start with that." I say remembering when he told me he still had to fake date Perrie again. Soon sobs come out of my and he reverses things.

"You dont start with that.." He whispers kiss my forehead.

*Flash Back*

Zayn walks through the front door his head hanging low, him sighing loudly and his hand through his beautiful jet black hair. I get up from the couch and make my way over to my boyfriend of about 2 weeks now.

"Zayn, babe? Whats wrong?" I say sweetly. He looks up and me and shakes his head.

"You're gonna want to sit down.." He mutters, this time I shake my head no and chuckle a bit.

"It cant be that bad." I say back. He pulls at his hair and sighs loudly again.

"Management doesnt want us to go public yet.." He says a tear falling down his cheek.

"Zayn.." I giggle "Thats not bad" I whisper lifting his chin to look at me.

"You dont get it.. Thats not it.." He whispers I let his chin go and signal him to finish what he's trying to say.

"They want me to fake date Perrie, which means, I cant be anywhere near you in public, no kissing, holding hands, hugging nothing. I cant even look at you. I have to look at you like I loathe you entirely!" He says "I have to break up with you!." He shouts again. This time I sit down and put my hand over my mouth, hot tears streaming down my face. I close my eyes wishing it was just a dream. I let out a sob and feel two big warm hands on my face, I open my eyes and im greeted by the same warm mocha eyes I've fallen for, that I am hopelessly head over heels for this boy.

"Hey, hey now. Dont start with that.." He coo's sweetly, wiping my tears away and kissing all over my face making me giggle for a second but realize Zayn wont be mine anymore. I sob harder uncontrollably at this point.

"Z-Zayn you wont be m-mine anymore!" I scream trying to hold my sobs more. He pulls me into a hug and calms me down until I only have silent tears rolling down my cheeks. How is staying fine through this whole thing? Doesnt he care?

"I never said I would. Allie do you realize how much I really love you?" He whispers husky, I shake my head no hiccuping from all my crying, he smiles sweetly and kissing my lips softly.

"The way you look when you wake up, it makes me want to wake up next to you the rest of my life, and the way your eyes sparkle once you hear your favorite song in the car and you sing you heart out makes me fall in love with you over and over again. Your laugh is music to my ears, your kisses are my drug, the way you make love to me is going to be the death of me.. How you look in my clothes, how you dance when cooking, how you laugh at me idiotic jokes because you dont want to hurt my feelings, how you treat our fans, how you treat random strangers. The way you play in the rain and dance in it like there is no tomorrow, or when you get jealous at other girls starring at me, how you leave the window open so you can cuddle closer to me, the way you act on stage like its your last, Jesus Allie the affect you have on me is fucking crazy, you surprise me everyday, making me fall for you harder, and deeper everyday." He pours his heart out to me just sitting there.

"I love you so much Zayn.." I whisper kissing his lips.

"I love you too." Zayn says between kisses

*Flash back Over"

I cry harder, damn what I wouldnt give just to go back, to be there again. In Zayn's arms, feel his touch, his lips on mine, what the fuck is wrong with me, you idiot.. He broke your heart in to a million piece for his pop star fiancee, thats why you left. So you wouldnt get hurt AGAIN. my heart shouted. Yeah, im with the heart this time.. my mind says. I come back to reality when I feel Zayns cool lips on my forehead. I just want Him to be The Lucky One.. I whisper to myself.

-----------------------------------------

So I am feeling a whole lot better!!!!!!!!!! Here you go and guys please check out my other books to, infact I am going to write the prologue for my new Liam Payne story called 'Life As We Know It' no one is famous but I still have all of One Direction in it so hell why not lol. Please guys I need to know... Same with all my other books.. I love you all okay?

Vote, Comment, Fan♥

-Much love my carrots♥

-Destini(: