Chapter Nineteen

Allie Elizabeth Nixton

______

"What about this one?" I ask El looking back. She smiles at my now 75th dress that I've tried on. She hasn't liked them, Perrie hasn't. Its driving me bonkers!

"That's it!" she smiles Perrie agreeing beside her. Finallyyyy!

"You think so?" I smile in the mirror turning left to right. They nod and I smile brightly.

"I'm sure Za-" I stopped myself before Perrie could hear, Eleanor's eyes wide. "Ch my cousin would love this!" I fix it before all hell breaks loose. Good save dumb ass. Funny thing is I don't have a cousin named Zach.. I've been dress shopping all day and my wedding is in exactly two days. That's how long I've been looking for a dress. Zayn hasn't even tried to talk to me. So I'm letting it be and if he regrets it, good!

"So are you in?" El whispers on the phone when I come out of the dressing room.

"In for what?" I ask and make her jump.

"For some tea later I'm talking to Dani so she doesn't see Liam." She says quickly. Way to sketchy my best friend way to sketchy.

_______

Zayn Javaad Malik.

_______

"This is nice right?" I ask looking back them all shaking no. I sigh to go get changed in the next costume.

"That's it mate!!!" Louis shouts.

"Totally." Harry says smiling while Liam nods approving my choice.

"I think Al, will love it." I comment back not thinking.

"Who?" Niall asks.

"My Uncle..? Al?" I say hoping he didn't hear.

"Oh."

I hear Louis snicker and whisper to Harry that whispers to Liam. They all nod agreeing before telling me goodbyes an wishing me luck.

I don't know what to do. because I don't want to hurt anyone but yet again.. I don't want to not marry Allie.

Things are confusing, a lot. And I just don't understand.. But I know me and Allie should be together.

An I know not marrying her would be the worst mistake of my life.