Chapter Fourteen

Allie Elizabeth Nixton.

A month.. Thats how long it has been since this mess. So far, I have seen Zayn once. Talked to him? None at all. I've spent most of my time with Niall. Hang out with the BTR boys every once in awhile. In fact me and Kendall just got closer, he is earning his trust back well. But I wasnt missing my Mum, or dog.. Or even my bed at this point.. I just miss Zayn... My Zayn.. Mine.

I cant really say he is mine, because lets face it. The mans getting married in a month. To a beautiful singer that everyone loves dearly.

I smile just at what Perrie asked me a week after we got back.. 'Will you be my maid of honor?'.. The only two people who actually know about my feelings are Dani and Eleanor.. Oh and Liam, well... Maybe Ed too.. But thats BESIDES the pointtt!!!

Right now i'm supposed to be meeting Perrie for some coffee about wedding plans. I walk through the busy street of down town London. The cool spring air meets my skin like a long lost friend. I quickly pass people on phones chatting away about life, kids, and jobs. Some vacationers touring looking amazed. I breath a sigh out once I see the small little coffee shop just at the end of the end of the way.

I quickly walk in and look for the familiar bleach blonde head of hair. But no luck. I quickly spotted jet black hair, styled normally into his quiff. He looks up from his coffee and smiles sweetly in my direction and waves me over. I sit down awkwardly looking at the table.

"What can I get you?" The waitress asked.

"Just a plain Yorkshire tea please?" I asked quietly.

"Ah, still the same Allie." He says bringing my attention toward him. His smile, his laugh, his eyes.. God I miss everything so damn much its unreal.

"You know me and my tea.." I say with a small smile.

"Listen.. Allie." He starts.

"Where is Perrie.. We needed to work on wedding things.." I say quietly now looking at my hot tea the women handed me.

"I texted off her phone. I wanted to meet with you here." He sighs.

"Why?" I ask getting a bit annoyed that I could be at home with Niall, maybe getting over Zayn.

"Because, I miss you.." He states grabbing for my hand. He rubs it slowly and I finally meet his gaze. "There are those beautiful eyes I love." He whispers. I yank my hand away and scowl.

"Zayn! You hated my guts for a month not even making contact. Making me think you did!" I say quietly, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Thats being smart!" He says rolling his eyes.

"No, thats being a arse!" I state rolling my eyes.

"No! Perrie was catching on okay!.. I didnt want to get caught okay. I just want you to be MY dirty little secret." He mumbles. My mouth gaps open and I feel the tears almost coming out.

"So all I am to you is a secret?.." I whisper.

"No!! No! Just for now baby, just for now." He whispers back and kisses my knuckles.

"Wont we get caught?" I ask as I scan the room for any fans.

"No, not very many fans come in here. Ive been here many times." He says taking another gulp of hot coffee as I do with my tea.

"Oh." I state simply still alittle mad at him for how he treated me.

"Look, I really will make it up to you for what I said and did babe. Please talk to me? Lemme here that beautiful voice baby girl." He says sitting beside me now and kissing my cheek. The thing he knows that will get me to giggle. Soon I burst and make him stop, we both had stupid grins on our faces.

"I have missed you so muchh.." I breathed out. He pecked my lips and rested his forehead on mine again.

"Me too boo. I love you." He whispers making the all to familiar butterflies erupt in my stomach when he used to say it to me. A smile spreads and I blush a bit.

"I love you too Zayn.." I say back

"You blushing is another thing to add to the list that i've missed." His warm breath fanning my face making me want his lips on mine. I smile and move forward making our lips meet for the second time in two years.

And I sadly liked it.