Advice

--Alex's POV--

I slowly walk around the house. Harry bolted my fricking window shut! Just because I go somewhere with saying exactly where. I'm so pissed right now.

But Harry's gonna be way more pissed when he sees my lip ring. I'm turning seventeen in a few weeks, I'm almost an adult. Almost.

"Where have you been?" He yells almost as soon as I shut the door.

"Nowhere," I say, still not facing him.

"Look at me." He says.

I turn around closing my eyes to avoid his. After a few silent moments I slowly open my eyes. He staring at me with a mix of anger, confusion, and, shock.

"What the?" He asked grabbing my chin.

"I-it's a lip piercing." I nervously smile.

"It's um," He stops himself and sighs, "It looks good on you." He fake smiles.

"Really?" I asked in shock.

"Y-yeah. You're growing up a-and up need to start making your own decisions." Ok, something is going on.

"Well, what would you do if I told you I got a tattoo?" I smirk, crossing my arms.

"WHAT? I can't even think... Of a better way to spend your day." He smiles.

I roll my eyes and start walking away.

"Oh and Harry?" I call from the bottom steps.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Stop taking advice from Louis." I chuckle running up the stairs.

--Harry's POV--

I groan as I fall on the couch. I'm so stupid, taking advice from Louis. I take out my phone and call him.

"Hey mate, what's up?" He answers.

"You're an idiot. You know that?" I say.

"What did I do?" He asks shocked.

"You gave me that stupid advice!" I yell into the phone.

"What advice?" He asks.

"To pretend everything was ok, I wanted her to forgive me not to think she could do what ever she wanted." I say trying to keep my voice down.

"Calm down! It can't be that bad." He says.

"She got a lip piercing and a god damn tattoo!" I yell again.

"Harry, she's just trying to express herself." He calms me down.

"Ok, you know what I have a better idea. Thanks Lou." I say hanging up.

--Alex's POV--

I was sitting on the bed watching The Hunger Games for the 50th time when someone knocks.

"Come in!" I shout, to lazy to get up.

"H-hey." Harry stutters.

"Hey what's up?" I pause the Telly.

"I-I wanna apologize. For dinner yesterday." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Oh it's fine." I smile.

"Yeah and I wanna make up for it." He says.

"How?" I ask sitting up.

"Um I was gonna invite C-Calum over for dinner." He weakly smiles.

My jaw practically drops to the floor.

"R-really?" I stutter.

He nods. I get up from the bed and run to him. I jump in his arms so fast we both fall over. Landing with an 'oomph' and chuckling after.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I jump up and down.

He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"No problem kido, now get to bed." He says before leaving the room.

_____________