Tattoos and piercings

--Bradley's POV--

I wake up facing the wall. As I try to figure out where I am I turn over. I see a topless Niall and remember last night. I start to get up and I realize I'm completely bare. I squeal and hop in the bed. I slowly lift the blanket up and see that Niall is the . Memories from last night fly through my brain. I can't help but stare at Niall's perfect V line.

I trace it lightly with my finger. Smiling as I continue remembering last night.

"Morning Babe." Niall says making me jump.

"Morning." I blush.

Before I can say anything else Niall's on top of me kissing me again. I smile into the kiss as Niall grabs my hips.

"Niall." I say as he stops for air.

"Yes?" He smirks kissing me again.

"I'm hungry." I mutter into the kiss.

"Fine." He sighs pecking me one more time.

We both get up. Niall throws on sweats and I put on underwear and one of his big shirts.

"Come on. Let's go to the kitchen." He says holding out his hand out for me.

But I had a better idea. I jumped on the bed and then jumped on Niall's back.

"Oh, that works to." He says almost falling over.

"On word! Trusty stead!" I say lightly smacking his head.

"Ow!" He says rubbing his head and heading to the kitchen.

--Alex's POV--

Last night when Harry fixed my dinner I snuck it to my room. I really didn't want to face Harry. I was extremely mad still. But a few minutes ago I got a text from Calum. Telling me to meet him at our spot. I decide I'll leave without trying to sneaking. If Harry catches me he catches me.

I begin to tie my shoes when I hear footsteps behind me. I know it's Harry but I try to ignore it.

"Hey." He mumbles.

"Hi." I mutter back.

"You going somewhere?" He asks.

"Uh yeah, Eleanor invited me over." I lie.

"You've only meet Eleanor once." He cocks an eyebrow, " Where are you really going?"

"Out." I mumble running upstairs to brush my fangs.

I decide to avoid Harry and go out the window. Then I remember I'm still in my pajamas. I put on my skinny jeans and a purple shirt. I throw on my leather jacket and apply eyeliner.

*

"Hey Calum." I greet him with a hug.

"I have a present for you." He smiles.

"Oh what is it?" I ask.

He pulls two boxes from behind his back. I take the little box first.

"Colored contacts?" I question.

"Open the other one." He says.

"Fake teeth?" I ask opening it.

"We're going into the real world." He smiles.

My eyes widen and my mouth. "That's an awesome idea! But how do you assume we get there?"

"Well, I was talking to Luke and I tricked him into telling me how." He smirks.

"Oh Calum!" I jump in his arms.

"Come on let's go, jump on my back." he says.

I get on and goes wherewolf, "You make a sexy werewolf." I whisper in his ear.

He chuckles and begins running. We find our way to a gate. I quickly put on the fake teeth and contacts. He jumps through the gate and changes back. Allowing me to fall to the ground.

"Oh I'm sorry." He helps me up.

"Yeah, thanks for the warning." I roll my eyes.

He starts to say something but I'm distracted by the beauty of this place. People running, dogs barking, and couples holding hands. Then I see a store that catches my eye,

'Hannah's tattoos and piercings'

__________________

VOTE

COMMENT &

SHARE:))