Damn kids

--Harry's POV--

Doggy dog? That's a weird name for a air freshener. Maybe that's why it smelled like Calum.

I try to push the thoughts of him out of my mind as I head down stairs. I get to the bottom of the steps and see Nadley (Niall & Bradly) by the front door.

"You leaving?" I ask.

"Yeah, Bradley's tired." He shrugs.

"Alright mate see you later. Oh and nice to meet you Bradley." I smile at them.

"Yeah you to, hope everything works out with you and Alex." She smiles back.

"Thanks." I say before heading to the kitchen to heat Alex's food.

--Niall's POV--

"Come on Babe, hop on my back." I say to Bradley as we get outside.

She hops on and I speed to my house.

*

We head inside and Bradley seems to be somewhere else.

"Hey you alright?" I ask wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Oh, I'm fine." She says.

"What's wrong wif Bwadley?" I say kissing her neck.

"Alex and I we're best friends and I completely forgot." She says as I continue to kiss her neck.

"I know what will get your mind off it." I smile.

When she doesn't reply I pull her to the couch. I start kissing her but frown when she doesn't kiss back.

"You know, I think that top would look much better on the floor." I smirk and start unbuttoning her shirt.

"Oh ok." She smiles finally getting the message.

I smile as throw her shirt on the ground. She pulls me close and tugs on my hair connecting our lips. She begins to tug on the hem of my shirt and get the message. I quickly break the kiss and pull my shirt over my head.

--Bradley's POV--

I can't help but stare at Niall's torso. He begins to kiss me again as he fiddles with button of my pants. Seeing that he's struggling I do it it myself and slid off my jeans. He begins kissing and just around my bra line.

He then starts messing with my clasp. Looking at me with puppy dog eyes asking for permission. I was about to nod when I noticed something.

"N-Niall." I stutter.

"What babe?" He asks.

"The blinds are open." I point to the three kids looking horrified standing outside the window

"Eww!" They all scream running away.

"Damn kids." He mutters in my ear causing me to chuckle.

"Come on." I say pulling him up off the couch.

We both get up grabbing our clothes and begin heading upstairs.

__________________

VOTE

COMMENT &

SHARE :))