Lockdown

WARNING: The following chapter contains a lot of adult content. 

I remained at the top of the stairs screaming for someone to open the door but there were three problems. One being my parents were gone, two I forgot my cell phone in my room and three the basement is soundproofed. 

I let out a loud sigh before hitting the metal door with my fist. So my next plan was to make a break to the bathroom. I ran down the stairs and had my hand on the bathroom door handle but Tyler placed his arm on it and closed it. 

“Leni wha-“ 

But I cut him off “Don’t you fucking say anything to me!” 

I tried to run but Tyler grabbed my wrist “I und-“ 

I slapped Tyler hard on the cheek. He let go of my wrist and cupped his cheek. “You asshole!” I screamed before running into the bathroom and locking the door as I collapsed to the corner and just cried. 

Tyler pounded on the door “Open up Leni. Will you just talk to me?” 

I stuck my fingers into my ears. I couldn’t believe I was trapped with Tyler. So many times I wished that I never would have to see him again, but here we are together again. 

Two Hours Later….

As I sat in the bathroom Tyler tried to speak to me but I completely ignored him. But as I sat in silence that was when I heard a door open and footsteps coming down the stairs. “They’re home!” 

I bolted out of the bathroom but as I did I saw Tyler standing on the stairs. He smiled “Finally you come out.” 

I turned around and was about to head back to the bathroom however Tyler stood in front of me. I turned around and was going to head in the opposite direction but Tyler grabbed my wrist and pulled me so that our eyes were locked on each others’ “Will you cut the bull and talk to me.” 

I tried to get my hand loose but he was too strong.  So I took my other hand and slapped him again. Tyler moved his head to the side which caused him to lose his grip. I tried to get away but Tyler wrapped his arms around me and carried me over to the couch. 

“Geez! You really got to stop slapping me.” 

I stood back up and as I walked to the bathroom Tyler said “Can you stop running away and just talk to me? It has been three years.” 

I stopped where I was and turned around to face Tyler “Why did you leave without telling me?” 

“What?” 

“Why did you not tell me that you were leaving Brampton to go play in Michigan?” 

Tyler scratched the back of his head “Leni yo-“ 

“You wanted to talk so answer the damn question!” I said with more force in voice. 

“Uh-umm….”Tyler remained quiet. 

I walked a little closer to him “Three years and you still can’t answer. And you have the fucking audacity to say that I’m the one who is running from my problems. You were the one who left not giving a damn about me or anyone.” 

“Don’t you even try to say that I didn’t care about you because I did.” He yelled. 

I walked up to Tyler “Oh you cared so much that the night you took my virginity you left the next day.” 

Tyler sighed and that was when my eyes began to water. He placed his hand on my shoulder but I slapped it away “Don’t you fucking touch me!”