-14- Until the End

No One's POV

It went like that for half a year until she realized what's happening to her. She is seeing that children is staying away from her. Detective Boys runs away when they see her. Conan is avoiding her every time, especially when she is mad.

June 1 2016

Ran's POV

I see Genta with a bruise on his leg. I went up to the Detective Boys

"Let me help you." I said "Here's a bandage."

Then they run away saying. "She is coming run!" "She might slam us like she did to Kei." "Better run away before she hurts us."

What are they saying? All I did was throw a couple of punches to Nakamura when I saw him the next day, next next day. And today. What's bad about that? Anyways me and Vincent are still together! Although everyone is staying away from me. I have no idea why. Sonoko is avoiding me, only talking to me when I ask her something. When I walked into a corner I saw a man yelling at a child's face. He slapped him and kicked the boy on the gut. Before I made a move, which I'll never will, a person run towards the man and stopped his hand.

"Stop, before you get hurt." I saw that is was Nakamura.

"What's are you going to do kid?" The man said smiling

"Knock you out." He said "Anyways I don't have a lot of time, just stop before I knock you out." He said looking at his watch.

"Ha! Knock me out! Kid you are funn-" Before he finished his sentence Nakamura punched him on the gut. Before he made a move Nakamura karate chopped his neck and the man fell

"Come one kid, before she beats me up." He said nodding towards my direction "She hates me for only one reason, and that happened 4 months ago. Let's go." He said gripping on the little boy's wrist

"Hey! I heard that." I said

"I know. Figured you wouldn't help this boy anyways." He said

"Come here kid." I said going toward him with a death glare

"I have enough of you pushing me around." He said "Tsk. Don't waste your time. You have a choice between beating me up or a date with your boyfriend." "Oh wait, you're late. Thank me later for wasting you time."

"Come on kid let's go. Where's you house anyways." He said walking away with the little boy

I ran towards him and punched him. But was stopped when he grabbed me by my wrist.

"Let go before things get out of hand." He said "Kid run to your house before you get hurt."

The kid ran away and he turned his attention to me.

"Better. Run. If your are smart you better not pick on me." He said

"Well too bad!" I screamed at him and tried to punch him. But I failed miserably and I felt a pain in my stomach.

I can't believe he punched me back!

"You should learn how to respect your elders!" I said giving him a kick, but again I missed and I got a kick on my stomach.

"Go home." He said "Before I give you a lesson."

"Are you challenging me?" I said

"Yeah it looks like it." He said

"Well I'll beat you that's for sure." I said running towards him

"Let's see if you can even touch me." He said running behind and tripped me